Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's guest speaking ( for a fee ? ) on the Callie Thorpe Con corner ( the one where they have scammed hefty subscription fees from vulnerable women) and she's going on to talk about Summer ready bodies ....now I've followed Jess for about 2 years now and unless I blinked and missed it I don't think I've ever heard her talk about preparing her body for summer ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she's guest speaking ( for a fee ? ) on the Callie Thorpe Con corner ( the one where they have scammed hefty subscription fees from vulnerable women) and she's going on to talk about Summer ready bodies ....now I've followed Jess for about 2 years now and unless I blinked and missed it I don't think I've ever heard her talk about preparing her body for summer ?
I haven’t either, unless you include the poorly applied fake tan.

Callie will have invited Jess because some of her subscribers may have bought some of Jess’s ITS collection so will know who she is. And those that won’t be aware of her and the collection will get a sales pitch. Mutually convenient arrangement.

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her. She's not relatable anymore. Full time twit

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I was just looking on ITS and couldn’t ignore this god awful makeup. Why is there none on the side of her face 😂
The angle is also absolutely horrific
Like we can all see it why does no one else see what we all see??
Why blow so much smoke up her arse
People are just killing her with kindness so to speak whereas in reality she looks dreadful

Reactions: 5
Do we think that now she has worked with ITS she isn't allowed to do Boohoo/ASOS hauls anymore?
Maybe, she might have signed an exclusive deal. Skanky Solomon hasn't advertised any other clothes brands, not that she did anyway. I do t know about the other z listers who have ITS ranges

Reactions: 2
RAN here for the reactions…that video!! Dear god. The second hand embarrassment is coursing through me, I need to sit down. Ignoring the tan and the jammas and the hair and the dancing… 2 weeks of full time instahun and we’re getting ‘today is going to be a great day’ faux positivity reels. WHO is encouraged by these?? Of course it’s a great day for you, you woke up 5mins ago and this was the only thing on your to-do list! Who relates to her now?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Ohhhhh I really liked her but I don't know how this is a full time jobbbb.

Also this pointing at text boxes in Instagram videos is so bleeping tedious and a bit patronising. duck offfff.

Reactions: 9
When I tell you I bleeping ran here after that reel. Instacunt in full swing now

Sickly Sweet Positivity - ✔
New Post Begs on Stories - ✔
HAIIIII GUYS - ✔
Embarrassing yourself for a few likes gyrating your gunt about - ✔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's embarrassing, someone needs to have a word with her

Reactions: 2
Oh my god that reel. I’m a big girl but my gunt doesn’t have its own gravitational pull 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.