Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she’s so funny doesn’t she?
I don’t find her funny. She’s actually got right under my skin today. She’s a pathetic, childish, grubby, sweaty minger. As my rant above. She’s just vile. It’s all gone to her head. Seriously.

Reactions: 8
The reason I started to follow Jessie was because she’s a bigger girl like myself. Over the past couple of weeks I have been put off and kinda disgusted with some of her behaviour. I thought she was someone who was a positive for plus size girls and she’s anything but. She’s a mess, slob and doesn’t do anything to help plus size girls.

Reactions: 11
That fat sex comment is weird. What does she think all sex sounds like?

The reason I started to follow Jessie was because she’s a bigger girl like myself. Over the past couple of weeks I have been put off and kinda disgusted with some of her behaviour. I thought she was someone who was a positive for plus size girls and she’s anything but. She’s a mess, slob and doesn’t do anything to help plus size girls.

Exactly this. Just reinforcing an awful stereotype that we’re all bleeping sick of as plus-sized women

Reactions: 14
It's the real jess that's finally emerging. Shes had enough people fawning over her for her to now get brave and think she is an influencer. People telling her how hilarious she is, she believes it all because shes a self centred, spoilt lazy grifter. Always has been. Shes just been given licence to do it full time now. Remember her birthday that went on for weeks on end? Her grandparents doing her post office runs? Yea, shes as fake as they come.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
There are 2 adults in that house, how difficult is it to put a load of washing in a machine? I don't understand the big deal she constantly makes of tidying the house too...hardly a 5 bed mansion !
I agree with this, I had the bed stripped, washed and on the line before I started work at 8am today. Takes no time at all. I've worked 8-6 with just an hour for lunch where I sat in the garden after cleaning the bathroom (do it regularly so only needed a whip round) and cut the grass after work, I've cooked some boiled eggs, new potatoes and chicken to have with salads for a couple of days and had tea & washed up. And I'm pretty lazy in this heat .... between them they could easily keep on top of everything 🤷

That latest story is bogging, and knowing she’s about to go on a zoom call. Just grim 😂
Love that word bogging , hilarious 🤣

Reactions: 9
Isnt being a Bon vivant when you have a taste for the finer things in life? I hardly think Jess is a Bon Vivant😂 she’s just greedy and loves shoving whatever she can find in her mouth
Not exactly. It's someone rather jolly and open who appreciates the good things in life. In French, it's not a snob concept at all lol and yes it's often associated to good food and a certain portliness.
Jess has this kind of character. It's just she doesn't have the food "education", I mean it's like she doesn't like what she doesn't know (vegetables for ex, not sure there were many in her household growing up).

I like that Jess enjoys her food. I do too and there’s nothing worse- online or in real life- than people calling food “bad” or “naughty” as they eat a teaspoon of cream or something. I know some people naturally don’t eat a lot and don’t think much about food, I’m not talking about them, rather judgey nobs who make a massive point about it. No one wants to watch that. However, Jess’s account might as well be a feeder account now. She could get big money charging people to watch her eat that brownie.
Yeah because she lacks basic manners (back to the education). We don't need to see her chewing or contain the dripping sweat with her hands (she's at home, she can grab a handkerchief damnit).

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not exactly. It's someone rather jolly and open who appreciates the good things in life. In French, it's not a snob concept at all lol and yes it's often associated to good food and a certain portliness.
Jess has this kind of character. It's just she doesn't have the food "education", I mean it's like she doesn't like what she doesn't know (vegetables for ex, not sure there were many in her household growing up).

Yeah because she lacks basic manners (back to the education). We don't need to see her chewing or contain the dripping sweat with her hands (she's at home, she can grab a handkerchief damnit).
Don't most kitchens have kitchen roll,she can catch the drips with that

Reactions: 5
She is disgusting. She is dirty, looks unkempt. As someone said before how people want to work with her is beyond me. I actually cringed watching some of her stories to stopped when I got to the brownies seeing her orgasm over them. She has gone to a new level of thinking she is a diva...I,m famous now! She seemed quite a down to earth lass, but all this has made her unfavourable. She needs to up her personal hygiene for one and take control of her diet as she will reap what she sows. A lazy uninteresting person, and I will be catching up on her from now on

Reactions: 7
I would say I’m usually 98% positive about Jess on here and tend to side with her. But Jesus Christ woman, she looks like death, like actual grey coloured!!
I hate touching my face when I’m sweaty and I don’t particularly sweat much, totally gives me the ick so watching her like that has actually turned my stomach. Get a wet wipe!

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is it just not that hot? Like yeah… it’s warm. But it’s no record breaking super heat wave we’re experiencing. She’s acting like she’s just landed on the sun!

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or is it just not that hot? Like yeah… it’s warm. But it’s no record breaking super heat wave we’re experiencing. She’s acting like she’s just landed on the sun!
Glad it's not just me that is thinking this ! It's warm but hardly tropical!! 🙄

Reactions: 3
I live in Hebburn. It’s been warm today in the north east but not tropical like Jess is making out. Definitely had warmer days in this past week. I’ve never known anyone be as sweaty as Jess.

Reactions: 1
Seriously, Jess. Take a minute. Cool off. Grab a towel and pat yourself down if you really feel the need to grab your phone and record a story for insta right then and there. She has sweat running off her chin down her tits as she talks. Like what's the rush. Just go and bleeping shower woman!! I don't get what's so desperately urgent that she has to film herself right then and there 🤢
If she doesn’t record how will people know she’s done a work out!? Her people need to know! They also need to be reminded the day apparently. HAPPY WEDNESDAAAAAY! 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Surely she is trolling us with all those minging sweaty stories.

Re the zoom call, maybe it was with fabletics and maybe then it is ok for her to be a sweaty mess and she's testing their fitness clothes but if it were me, I'd at least use a towel to get rid of the drips.

She's proper grossing me out at the moment 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.