Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like that Jess is a "bon vivant". Her being greedy in front of a big chocolate cake is funny. Aren't we all the same sometimes in front of a good dish?
The problem is she has no idea how to eat the rest of the time. No variety, always the same. No fruits, vegetables. Her diet is just sad.
Isnt being a Bon vivant when you have a taste for the finer things in life? I hardly think Jess is a Bon Vivant😂 she’s just greedy and loves shoving whatever she can find in her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s just not normal is it?
The grease coming off her hair and skin is gross, then the size of the brownie, she probably hasn’t washed her hands……the whole picture makes me want to vom

Reactions: 5
I like that Jess enjoys her food. I do too and there’s nothing worse- online or in real life- than people calling food “bad” or “naughty” as they eat a teaspoon of cream or something. I know some people naturally don’t eat a lot and don’t think much about food, I’m not talking about them, rather judgey nobs who make a massive point about it. No one wants to watch that. However, Jess’s account might as well be a feeder account now. She could get big money charging people to watch her eat that brownie.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like that Jess enjoys her food. I do too and there’s nothing worse- online or in real life- than people calling food “bad” or “naughty” as they eat a teaspoon of cream or something. I know some people naturally don’t eat a lot and don’t think much about food, I’m not talking about them, rather judgey nobs who make a massive point about it. No one wants to watch that. However, Jess’s account might as well be a feeder account now. She could get big money charging people to watch her eat that brownie.
I’m so so soo on the fence about this. Technically Speaking there are foods that are actually bad and naughty for you. Artery clogging foods that can kill you. MOST people and I use the term loosely indulge in these foods every so often which long term, wont harm you. However our Jess indulges every day. Every day it’s either a sugary item, a beige item or a drink that contains both. The way Jess views food reminds me of the way I used to think about food and I can tell you now that it’s absolutely not healthy

Reactions: 2
Jess gazes more lovingly at that brownie than she ever has done at milli😂😂 If someone said to her “ you’ve gotta choose milli or an endless supply of gooey brownies” she’d slowly grin and waddle to the brownies😩😩😩😩🤣
Waddle to the brownies 🤣🤣🤣 I can actually see that 😄

Reactions: 3
I’m so so soo on the fence about this. Technically Speaking there are foods that are actually bad and naughty for you. Artery clogging foods that can kill you. MOST people and I use the term loosely indulge in these foods every so often which long term, wont harm you. However our Jess indulges every day. Every day it’s either a sugary item, a beige item or a drink that contains both. The way Jess views food reminds me of the way I used to think about food and I can tell you now that it’s absolutely not healthy
Everything in moderation except jesss doesnt do moderation. Even with alcohol shes a glutton. She cant limit herself. At her size with her struggling to breath walking, she really needs to.

Reactions: 6
Does she have a manager or anything right now? Because surely you’d be telling her to stop being such a cringey bastard all the time. Those air con stories where her hair doesn’t move because it’s greasy. It’s just irritating

• Haha
Does she have a manager or anything right now? Because surely you’d be telling her to stop being such a cringey bastard all the time. Those air con stories where her hair doesn’t move because it’s greasy. It’s just irritating
Even without a manager, do her friends not comment or her mum or Milli?? Especially her skin etc...

No way filthy Jess has a manager 😂
She needs one or she’s not going to make the influencer thing work. I don’t want to hear she’s behind on her washing when she’s at home 24/7 also needs to stop picking at her spots 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs one or she’s not going to make the influencer thing work. I don’t want to hear she’s behind on her washing when she’s at home 24/7 also needs to stop picking at her spots 🤢🤮
There are 2 adults in that house, how difficult is it to put a load of washing in a machine? I don't understand the big deal she constantly makes of tidying the house too...hardly a 5 bed mansion !

Reactions: 8
I really don’t understand because I live about 15 minutes away from Jess and I’m a “larger lady” myself 😂 and I’ve been up and dressed, out running errands all morning, went for a little jog with the dog, came back and cooked lunch and haven’t sweated as much as she has getting ready. It is a bit muggy but wow… I’m a bit shocked at that. 😐
Tell me your secrets coz I’m bleeping melting 😂😂😂💦💧💦

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently she’s been up for 2 hours, anyone else thinking that’s utter bullshite? She looks like she just rolled out of bed, she’s obviously going to be having plenty lay ins now oh god her health is definitely going to go downhill she’ll be so lazy now and won’t be able to resist scoffing herself everyday. Can’t get over her actually thinking we believe her when she says “been up two hours” it’s like can she not see she literally still has bed head and a swollen face like she’s just got up. This woman is turning into more of a joke everyday. Also my god her heavy breathing when she cut that massive slice of brownie🤮
View attachment 609733

“Been up for two hours now” 😷
View attachment 609738
The only reason she ever says, I’ve been op two hours is to convince everyone else as she knows she’s lying and we can tell she still has a bed head, which makes my stomach churn 🤢

She’s not too sure why she feels sick?!! 🤔 Could be the slab of brownie she munched before bed last night.
Does anyone else think that if you had “brand” owners etc watching your Instagram that not only would you tidy yourself up a bit but you would think twice about what you talk about? Do we really need to know how sweaty she is or that she’s on her period? I know we all have them but do we need to know when others are on them?!!
Also, the squelching of her eyes turns me 🤢
She does nothing to help her diverticulitis does she??

Reactions: 4
Yeah tell me about it. I’ve done 10 loads of washing in 3 days. There’s 7 of us under one roof. She’s no idea! I’ve managed to reply to emails do the food shop , have a pub lunch then gut the house this afternoon and see to 3 dogs. I live right next to her. Streets apart and yes it’s hot but Jesus she’s going on a bit ott.

I keep looking at these photos and thinking who thought she’d be a good ‘ ambassador’ for their brand

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, just bleeping BLOT your face Jess. Fine, you sweat a lot, it is what it is. But for the love of all that is precious in this world, will you please just buy some blotting paper/sheets and stop patting your face with your manky hands.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.