Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she had one singular brain cell, just the one.
She’d get away with the lying.
If she washed her face, sorted her eye bogies that she’s become infatuated about and brushed her hair. Then I may believe she’s been awake a while. But no. She’s straight on the phone with her puffy night face, eye bogies and bird nest hair. Trying to say she’s been up ages. I live in the south and can smell her bullshit from here 💩 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m with you, I’m bleeping boiling as soon as it hits 16 so I genuinely feel like I’m dying at the moment. Please tell me it’s going to end soon and rain for a few weeks ??
I'd love that, no summer would make me so happy. It was nice and grey where I am this morning, but the sun's coming out now 😞

Just a piece of advice🤓
Cold showers in a hot weather will make you sweat more, since the very moment you left the bathroom😂
Lukewarm water progressively coolish is better.
I didn't know that, every day's a school day 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The only time I ever say “I’ve been up for hours” is when I’m lying. I’ve really been laying in bed on my phone scrolling! Just stop saying it Jess. I’m not judging you because you haven’t been up since 8, I’m judging you because you’re blatantly lying about being up since 8!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I purposely didnt watch the sweaty videos yesterday and judging by these comments I'm glad.
Did anyone see the woman in the jess x its jumpsuit?
"As a 6 foot woman" and shes happy they fit length ways
Great for her... but that's the standard general length 😂
All clothes are on sale too, and STILL can't find the pink dress. And most things only available in 16 / 18

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All quiet on the Jess front so far. What do you all reckon, still in bed? Or has she been reading here and will present to us later with washed hair and make up? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All quiet on the Jess front so far. What do you all reckon, still in bed? Or has she been reading here and will present to us later with washed hair and make up? 🤔
In bed or she'll come in later and say she's done something really exciting today and she'll announce it in so many days

I purposely didnt watch the sweaty videos yesterday and judging by these comments I'm glad.
Did anyone see the woman in the jess x its jumpsuit?
"As a 6 foot woman" and shes happy they fit length ways
Great for her... but that's the standard general length 😂
All clothes are on sale too, and STILL can't find the pink dress. And most things only available in 16 / 18
Would appear only the z lister collections are available in petite, tall sizes. Makes an absolute mockery of Jess saying she was fully involved in the whole process of putting the collection together! The fact nothing fit her 5'5 height was an absolute joke and how she didn't pull ITS up on that during the design process and insist on petite sizing at the very least shows what a sell out she is !

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Everything in her collection looked miles better on other people, which is a bit odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Would appear only the z lister collections are available in petite, tall sizes. Makes an absolute mockery of Jess saying she was fully involved in the whole process of putting the collection together! The fact nothing fit her 5'5 height was an absolute joke and how she didn't pull ITS up on that during the design process and insist on petite sizing at the very least shows what a sell out she is !
Every picture she shared the maxi skirt looked far too long on everyone, there maxi & it being too long!

Love how she said “had a bit of a lie in this morning”.... isn’t that just like every other morning for you then Jess? 🤣🤣🤣 Since when does she not have a lie in?! Even when she was working she’d have so many days off and sleep in till late. Such a lazy slob

Blimey! It’s 3pm and she’s only just gone downstairs? Seems like Jess is now living like a 18 year old uni student
B57709D4-4D5C-4732-A73E-8B172DC8E4D2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why do people call people lazy if they get up later than 7/8am? It really baffles me.. she can sleep till when she wants that doesn’t make her lazy. I have a baby and on mat leave and I’m very lucky my son loves his sleep so some mornings we don’t wake up till 9.30, and I wouldn’t call me/us lazy!?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm just jealous of everyone that gets to sleep in. I've been up since 3:30am with a constipated toddler.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why do people call people lazy if they get up later than 7/8am? It really baffles me.. she can sleep till when she wants that doesn’t make her lazy. I have a baby and on mat leave and I’m very lucky my son loves his sleep so some mornings we don’t wake up till 9.30, and I wouldn’t call me/us lazy!?
I don’t get the whole “I’ve cleaned my whole house, cured cancer and world hunger by 8am” guys. Lying in is bleeping beautiful.

Jess is so lazy for so many reasons but not everyone’s rhythm is set to early morning wake up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Give her a break, she’s been busy getting back to messages, that’s a full time job! 🤪
Ohh yes I’m sorry. She’s been too busy replying to her fans oh and cooking brownies ohhhh and getting out of bed at 3pm Silly me 😂😂

I work nights. So I sleep a few hours in the day. Kills me when people say….. but you had Thursday off!! No I didn’t. I worked Wednesday night. So I’d already done 8 hours work before you rose at 8am. Thank you very much. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.