Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she is trolling us with all those minging sweaty stories.

Re the zoom call, maybe it was with fabletics and maybe then it is ok for her to be a sweaty mess and she's testing their fitness clothes but if it were me, I'd at least use a towel to get rid of the drips.

She's proper grossing me out at the moment 🤢
If that's the case surely she's testing the fit not how much they make you sweat !! 🥴

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is it just not that hot? Like yeah… it’s warm. But it’s no record breaking super heat wave we’re experiencing. She’s acting like she’s just landed on the sun!
I think it’s awful, far too hot. I am that person that moans about how hot it is when it gets to 18 degrees. It’s really humid, well it is where I am and I hate the summer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Glad it's not just me that is thinking this ! It's warm but hardly tropical!! 🙄
I have been a sweaty mess in PPE for the last 3 days…cold showers are my friend!

It hit 30 degrees on the ward I work on this week😩. Actual temps were actually 22 I think outside which if you are sat at home not really doing much is an ok temp! I’m in the north too. Isn’t it going to be hotter over the weekend too? Look forward to more sweaty faced stories then….

I think if you plan this influencer 🤮lifestyle full time you become a business rather than doing it for fun. It loses the natural feel and us regular people in normal jobs don’t feel we connect as well as with the person.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s awful, far too hot. I am that person that moans about how hot it is when it gets to 18 degrees. It’s really humid, well it is where I am and I hate the summer.
I’m with you, I’m bleeping boiling as soon as it hits 16 so I genuinely feel like I’m dying at the moment. Please tell me it’s going to end soon and rain for a few weeks ??

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m with you, I’m bleeping boiling as soon as it hits 16 so I genuinely feel like I’m dying at the moment. Please tell me it’s going to end soon and rain for a few weeks ??
Another one that hates the heat here 👋
I was up after 6, opened the windows downstairs , then cracked on with my housework before it gets too warm 🥴

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is it just not that hot? Like yeah… it’s warm. But it’s no record breaking super heat wave we’re experiencing. She’s acting like she’s just landed on the sun!
I have thought the same. She is dying and sweating just existing. I used to weigh 11 stone more than I do now and I never sweated just moving around the house in the summer!

Reactions: 1
The heat is worse when you’re fat it could be all the blubber adding extra padding + heat and makes it worse for her. She should have cold showers at least then she’d be washing more, dirty woman

Just a piece of advice🤓
Cold showers in a hot weather will make you sweat more, since the very moment you left the bathroom😂
Lukewarm water progressively coolish is better.

Reactions: 7
Just a piece of advice🤓
Cold showers in a hot weather will make you sweat more, since the very moment you left the bathroom😂
Lukewarm water progressively coolish is better.
Ooh, you beat me to it. Cold showers make the body heat up as it naturally tries to warm us to the right temperature.
Whereas having one as hot as you can bear sensibly will make the body naturally try and cool it down.
It does work 😊

Reactions: 5
Ooh, you beat me to it. Cold showers make the body heat up as it naturally tries to warm us to the right temperature.
Whereas having one as hot as you can bear sensibly will make the body naturally try and cool it down.
It does work 😊
Same for drinking tea or a hot drink in hot weather as opposed to drinking an ice cold drink which you would naturally reach for
The hot drink quenches your thirst more!
I know it sounds crazy but it does really work 👌

Reactions: 3
So how long do we think she’s going to say she's been awake for this morning? I'm going with " hi guys, I've been up since 5 catching up on messages !" 🤥

Oops edited to add ....Happy Thursday! Is it Thursday? I've been soo busy doing naff all I've forgotten the day ...cue zoom in on sweaty face and insincere laugh !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So how long do we think she’s going to say she's been awake for this morning? I'm going with " hi guys, I've been up since 5 catching up on messages !" 🤥

Oops edited to add ....Happy Thursday! Is it Thursday? I've been soo busy doing naff all I've forgotten the day ...cue zoom in on sweaty face and insincere laugh !!!
It’ll be lunchtime before any sight or sound of her and then it’ll be “I’ve been up for hours doing admin” etc etc. Except… she literally reaches for Instagram before anything and straight after every thing. There’s no way if she was up and about earlier in the morning she wouldn’t document it

If she was up ‘early’ there’s no way she wouldn’t document it, just to show that she does get up early! I’m all for a long lie sometimes, but with her not having a structured job, she’s definitely going to just slob about in bed all day 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.