Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Thread suggestion
JessOntheplussize “Working 12-2, what a way to make a living. I got admin to do, it’s all gunt and it’s not hidden” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

JennyBean

My first post! I’ve been a lurker on a few threads for a while and always laughed away to myself nodding in agreement but today has led me to my first ever post!!

I used to like Jess, I’m not ashamed to admit I’ve even been influenced to buy things from some of her hauls, but I honestly think leaving the bank was the worst move she could have made!! I’m not influenced by people who don’t work (no Jess pet, the influencer life isn’t a job, there I’ve said it!!!) they all make out like they’re so busy, don’t have time to even do their “admin” and given I work 2 jobs, my husband works long hours, we raise our daughter and also help out with childcare for close family members, her persistent laziness and slobbery is grating on my last nerve!

Her recent content is dire - I’m 1000% certain the dream didn’t happen, even if it did the fact she had over an hour spare this morning to waffle on about it is ridiculous in itself, but she’s now conveniently found those 10 photos of her younger self in a cardigan … yeah right Jess - you’ve invented a dream to then put up that post/photos in the name of “body positivity” for content/engagement - bore off!!! It feels so premeditated!!!

So today she’s talked in bed for 1.5 hours about a [probably] completely fabricated dream; had a meeting at spark; done a workout; then lay around the house in her own filth before bathing in her filth too … no wonder I’m not influenced by her, and certainly not envious and wouldn’t aspire to be like her!!!!! See I’m a big lass too (size 22/24) and I honestly think she’s not the plus size content I can relate too anymore - we’re not all lazy slobs who rarely surface before lunchtime; we’re not all a sweaty, greasy mess 24/7 and when we are we regularly shower even if we’re having a bath later that night too; we’re not all scared of vegetables/fruit and only eat food that is fatty and beige and served in the hugest of portions …!!! I mean she now has no job and doesn’t even seem to cook tea from her hello fresh boxes anymore she’s that lazy.

I really can’t see this working, I think she’ll regret not taking a career break or something by the winter as this is not the career for her. She’s not a model, far from it, so unnatural. Her content is rubbish as she doesn’t do enough with her life to make decent content so she is forcing it. I loved her old style, her hauls where she bought clothes that looked nice on her, that I could see suited her body shape and knew I’d like on me too!! She used to put real thought into her shopping hauls, or I thought she did, now I think so much of the time things aren’t flattering and/or look horrendous.

She needs to either take this seriously and stop with the shit posts, glorifying laziness, putting down Milli, and generally portraying a vacuous lifestyle of meals out and very little “work” and start actually turning out some decent content!! Or I don’t think she’ll be a full time instahun by Halloween!!!!!

That’s all without getting started on how unhealthy she’s become - her size, her skin, her lethargy - I mean the fact she visually looks so ill is a terrible warning sign for what must be going on inside - you can’t out train a bad diet, especially with a couple of “first steps to fitness” workouts per week. I’d really like to see her cooking healthy colourful food, and doing posts/reels where she’s thought about the content, not just thought about the £££ for swipe ups/engagement.

Rant over!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Smoke_and_Mirrors

Chatty Member
Exactly what kind of account does she run now? It's not a fashion/style one like it used to be. It's like a video diary, only she never does anything and when she does we hear about it afterwards with no pics.

Every day is "hi guys, happy (insert name of any day of the week in here. She doesn't have a clue which one it is) I've been up for a couple of hours and done some admin. I'm doing a workout later so I'll have to adjust my hair washing schedule... shut up Darcy. She's been barking all day. She barked at the postman and some pigeons. Look they are on that fence there. Anyway, here's a close up of my mouth as I pull a face. Milli has gone to liddels as my grummer says, to get some brownies and he's getting takeaway tonight for after my workout. Anyway, I will see you later and hope you have a lovely day"

Later, a sweaty Jess appears. "Hi guys. I've done my workout and I'm sweating. Look at it. I'll give you a close up. I'm on the sofa because I can't be bothered to shower so will wait until Milli comes back with dinner and I'll have a bath after. Ooh I'm exhausted. It's been a busy day!"

At least her appalling ITS shoots break up the monotony of no content at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Niki14

Fucking hell. I worked 16 hours Monday and yesterday in a Proper job then worked a 8 hour shift Tuesday and today. I'd love a day sitting in my pjs but no. On my day off il be doing the housework, taking my dogs on a long walk, doing a shop etc. She's a disgusting dirty woman. Have a shower ffs and take a look in the mirror. I unfollowed her and poppy they honestly make me sick.
I'm a size 24-26. Work on my feet all day and even though I'm very much overweight I average around 20k steps a day I never take sick days I don't remember the last one and overall I'm pretty healthy apart from my weight. I look at her and she repulses me. She isn't an influencer for plus size people at all. She's fuck all like me that's for sure!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Wow that maxi skirt is VERY see through. It annoyed me because you could see the bottom of her tshirt through it (someone upthread pointed it out too) but she posted a pic of someone else wearing it and it really showed how thin the material is.

The Lauren girl looked really good in the “gunt grabbing dress” - not at all gunt grabbing on her. It’s actually quite nice tbf.

“We’re just trying to figure out restocking... answer these polls...” Alright Stella McCartney, calm down. They have data and analytics to do that, they don’t need your poll.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Instagrime

The “small” restocks are probably returns from people receiving their too long items and not wanting to look like a borrower

• Haha
Reactions: 27

H AC12

It amazes me that she gave up a decent job at the bank to become a full time ‘influencer’ but her content has gone backwards. It’s worse than before. Did she do this on a whim thinking it’s an easy life? I’m going to make myself sound really old saying this (I’m only a couple of years older than Jess) but what is it with people now a days wanting everything thrown at them for doing very little? I work hard to afford my lifestyle i like the sense of achievement of working hard when I treat myself. I could think of nothing worse than sitting on my backside doing nothing, lockdowns (after the novelty had worn off) were awful, how people do it say in, day out amazes me. Time for all the influencers have their day and get back in the real world.

Reactions: 26

Furnessian

VIP Member
Hope the person who requested a “Day in the Life of Jess” reel is prepared for it to be her naked in bed til 3pm then some KFC.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Annie65

VIP Member
It’s not about the lie in. If you work, then yes by all means sleep until whenever. But she’s rotting in her bed till 3 pm and she’s got no valid reason why she should be. She’s not working, she does fuck all, all day.
she’s got all these chores, I don’t get it. It’s just me and my husband too and I don’t have piles of washing coming out of my ears. I clean a bit every day and my house looks neat and tidy. They are both pigs. They both don’t like cleaning, throw their shit everywhere on the sofas and kitchen table. Her house is a pig stye and i wouldn’t eat a crumb that comes out of her house. She would prob give me the shits if she fed me.
her content is incredibly boring. I only watch every other day now. Her stories exist of her saying, I woke 3 hrs ago, did admin, I got a zoom call, look at me poaching eggs, oh wow guys, I did a workout, look how I’m sweating. And then her in the kitchen acting like a prick dancing, pulling the weirdest faces and eating 1000’s of cal of either food or baked goods. Wtf are we even watching? What the fuck is this! Why would I want to see how someone else lives all day sitting at home on their fat backside when I go and work 37.5 hrs a week to pay for my bills.
I do hope that, the people who are influenced to buy something like a hair product or whatever she tries to flog, they buy without her links and discount codes.
she’s completely rubbed me the wrong way now she’s quit her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

JesusChristAlmighty

Well the life of a plus size influencer. Lay in bed until afternoon. Gorge my face on food. Sweat profusely at every opportunity. Pick my eye bogies. Moan about. The summer heat (even tho I lay in bed sweating most of the day ) Avoid personal hygiene for hours. Cook less even though I’m home all day. Let the housework build up until it takes me a whole day at least to clean the mess. Sweat some more. Meet up with my friends and drink and eat. Sweat some more. Avoid showers like the plague. Apply gifted make up so I look even sweatier and could pass as the tin man. Also lie and say I’ve used it before.
Get Milli to drive n drop me everywhere. Sits on her smelly sofa after a workout and transfers sweat everywhere. Cooks the tea sweating and still hasn’t showered.
Also gets Milli to walk Darcy. Have less and less energy each day .just eats, sweats and sleeps!! Has no concept of blotting paper or even a paper towel/tissue.
Falls asleep on the garden sofa after a crying session. Sweat some more. Make the tea whilst I’m sweating into it as I’ve still not showered.
Where are the hauls? They were often before you jumped on the ITS bandwagon!! You know. ASOS. Boohoo. If this is what being an instagrammer is all about. I’ll keep my 12/14 hour night shifts thanks all the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Whateverrr

I definitely don’t see much difference in the photos? They look the exact same! Agree with others I also saw it and straight away thought “only thing different is the lighting” it’s all cleverly shot! In darker lighting our “flaws” are accentuated and in lighter they’re washed out and not seen as much! Only to be expected from Jess to upload a half-arsed ad like that. This is the amazing content she left her job to do.

also, omg. She ate calamari, half a chicken, chips + gravy. Does she have a tapeworm or something. That’s definitely not normal... why is she overeating so much? Idk if it’s just me but that seems like a looot of food
It’s a starter and a main 🤷‍♀️ I dunno, doesn’t seem like an awful lot of food but maybe I’m just a fat greedy bitch lol.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
You can tell she's gone full time now, she's just said she's been doing "admin" which basically means f*** all

• Haha

Chip1984

VIP Member
Ladies, if you are after decent plus-sized leggings for exercise, I can recommend Adidas plus-size range. I got some of their's in an Asos sale and they are amazing. Stretch up over me gunt and stay there! Nice n thick, bit like Millie! (Size 24 and they are a 3XL)

You're welcome, ladies. No AFs from me 😊🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
She’s doing “polls” now instead of actually replying to messages. Transformation to fully fledged insta wanker complete I think

• Haha
Reactions: 23

theodorable

Jess the other day saying how she’s realised there just isn’t enough hours in the day to reply to all her messages… Jess today saying she’s having a day of doing nothing, ‘vegetating’ and eating sweets and left over Chinese food. This is your full time job now Jess, get it together! Those people in your inbox are the only reason you can even make money from Instagram 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23