Jessontheplussize #11 Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty & a greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has her clothing on ITS always been reduced?
It's what they do on in the style, have it come out at a ridiculous price then have sales and reduce most things to the price it probably should be to begin with

Reactions: 6
Her chin was knocking off her tits, and it sounded like fat sex.... What the hell 😲
Who says something like that on a public forum?!. She's so crass, and she's supposed to be representing a clothing company.
She needs to be careful or they'll drop her as quick as they signed her up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Seriously, Jess. Take a minute. Cool off. Grab a towel and pat yourself down if you really feel the need to grab your phone and record a story for insta right then and there. She has sweat running off her chin down her tits as she talks. Like what's the rush. Just go and bleeping shower woman!! I don't get what's so desperately urgent that she has to film herself right then and there 🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That latest story is bogging, and knowing she’s about to go on a zoom call. Just grim 😂

Reactions: 4
Tell me your secrets coz I’m bleeping melting 😂😂😂💦💧💦
Ahhh I’m sorry! Okay maybe I was a bit too harsh on Jess. 😳 My husband is from a hot country, it’s often 40°+ when we visit and that’s when I’m useless… Far too hot!

I open the windows front and back as soon as I wake up to get a draft going for when I’m getting ready, take a cold-ish shower, and I try to wear light, natural materials. I’d probably die in those shiny polyester plisse trousers Jess had on today. They looked nice on her but [probably] very sweaty. I don’t know about the brand Jess advertises but I use an anti-chafing balm that’s made for runners (BodyGlide) and it genuinely works. I’ve been buying it for years and use it all the time in the summer so I can wear nice loose dresses/skirts.

Jogging/walking pooch is horrible admittedly, I drive to the coast and pray for some wind. Lunch is absolute minimal cooking. Today I blitzed some basil, cheese, garlic, walnuts and oil to make fresh pesto and made pesto pasta in about 10 minutes 😂 Cannot stand multiple hobs + oven being on!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She's definitely doing some work with fabletics as she's had a different workout set on every day so far and she's also working out constantly. Hardly a good advert though 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh my god, just bleeping BLOT your face Jess. Fine, you sweat a lot, it is what it is. But for the love of all that is precious in this world, will you please just buy some blotting paper/sheets and stop patting your face with your manky hands.
You’d think being a make up guru and always knowing the latest tik tok trends, She would know to buy herself some blotting paper 🤨

Seriously, Jess. Take a minute. Cool off. Grab a towel and pat yourself down if you really feel the need to grab your phone and record a story for insta right then and there. She has sweat running off her chin down her tits as she talks. Like what's the rush. Just go and bleeping shower woman!! I don't get what's so desperately urgent that she has to film herself right then and there 🤢
And she does it after every workout! It's like she has to prove she's done it ! No one bloody cares! Go shower! Have some respect for yourself and your audience! 🤢

Reactions: 7
Such an influencer 🤢

Did she just really say that, it sounded like fat sex. Just wow 😯 wow. How any brand wants to work with her is beyond me.
That's actually quite offensive! Skin slaps during sex no matter what size a person is ?!

Reactions: 9
A zoom call in 12 minutes and she’s chatting away about her sweaty workout. Maybe go and jump in the shower instead????!

Reactions: 11
A zoom call in 12 minutes and she’s chatting away about her sweaty workout. Maybe go and jump in the shower instead????!
I think we could all safely put money on the fact that she has not showered before her zoom meeting 🤢 she’s a grot bag as my gran would say!

Reactions: 7
Sorry what? Fat bleeping Sex? Is this woman ok? That is pretty much the noise that happens during sex well because y’know, bodies bashing together?! I find her really bizarre..... instead of getting on Instagram and recording herself a big red sweaty mess go take a quick shower?! it would only take 4 minutes.... I’m honestly shocked that this idiot has been made a brand ambassador it’s literally shocking she’s so disgusting yuck
D542FD34-AF8E-4E10-9D14-3346F9C4C4C6.png

She makes me feel SICK when she rubs her mits all over her sweat it’s like 🤮🤮🤮 wtf she’s so so so minging

• Sick
It's what they do on in the style, have it come out at a ridiculous price then have sales and reduce most things to the price it probably should be to begin with
Feel sorry for the ones who bought them at full price!

Not even been a week and her whole collection is in the sale already! Unbelievable!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I had to skip her stories due to the sweating, she makes me feel sick when she comes online all sweaty 🤮

If you knew you had a zoom call booked. Why would you work out minutes before it? You’ve got all day you absolute embarrassment.
Maybe you could have done the workout earlier or maybe after the zoom call .??
Fat sex? When two bodies bash together weather fat or thin they slap. You absolute idiot.
Your clothes have been reduced already and where’s your restock? Other collaborations get restocked fast. So where’s yours?
Go clean yourself up and take some pride in yourself!!! Carry on like this you’ll be out of a job very soon. You’re definitely not an influence for any plus size people. Vile vile vile. As a fat person myself. You make my piss boil. I do all I can to look fresh, feel fresh and clean and dress appropriately. You’re just a slob and giving plus size a bad name. bleeping shape up or ship out.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe she sits down on the sofa after a workout dripping in sweat like that. It must be minging

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.