Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Makingmemories

Oh i love it. The clothes she has shown look really nice and more suited to a bigger body than the usual range just sized up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

loubylou50

VIP Member
Who's betting she will do her workout, then lie in the sun sweating even more. And will have some excuse as to why she isn't responding to her messages x
It really is pathetic how she’s always got an excuse for not responding to messages, and actually it’s just downright rude! I mean she’s less busy than most of us with jobs and kids 🤷🏼‍♀️ She just doesn’t appreciate her followers at all, apart from for the 💰💰💰

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Oh god....why is she packing in a job with a career progression and a pension (and probably shares in the company) to talk shit on an internet app on a full time basis..... I thought her working PT was lazy but now we are gonna be montaged with PJs, greasy faces and chocolate brownies on a daily basis.

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
The whole Hinch sharing Jess’s page on her stories the other week
Hinch and Solomon are apparently best friends
Jess modelled for solomons new ITS range
All makes sense now
All these things are carefully constructed
All planned
Nothing is real anymore

obviously....

VIP Member
Such a bad move and considering we are in crisis and people losing their jobs...she doesn't realise how lucky she was.

Now she's just become another insta hun.

One day this instagram "career" will fizzle out ( hopefully soon ...instagram used to be good before people claimed it to sell shit and make quick money). I am actually shocked as jess seemed so relatable.

She has really disappointed me (as a follower from day 1)....just another sell out

• Sad
Reactions: 16

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
There’s an identical dress on new look that looks exactly like this dress in her collection she’s wearing🧐 the neckline, sleeves and colour are all same. Hmmmmm interesting.
DD0A25AF-E55B-4E95-AF9A-3080C89C5C1A.jpeg

Also when I went onto the IDS website there was literally NO images of Jess. You go onto the website and there are much thinner girls including Stacey Solomon and their collections on the main page. Only found Jess when I searched “Jess”... can’t help but feel like this collection isn’t because the brand wants to be more inclusive to fatter women but because they’ve realised it’s a cashing in opportunity

• Wow

GossBoss

VIP Member
I really hope she hasn't quit to be a full time instagram hun. It's not a sustainable career. I don't want to see her fall flat on her arse because I quite like Jess.
I was shocked to see that story this morning if I'm honest, I know she's only part time but I'm very familiar with her payscale so even part time wouldn't be anything to just throw away ...
She *must* have another proper job surely, she's nowhere near at the level to be a full time insta hun 🤷

Furnessian

VIP Member
Ooft that jumpsuit looks TIGHT. My vagina seized up in sympathy just looking at it when she was sitting down. Poor Jess.

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I think just by default carrying all that weight makes you more tired.

Milli does a desk job and apart from popping to Sainsburys and the rare beach walk with her doesn't appear to do anything else !

Both, to me , portray the stereotypical lazy image that larger people get soo much criticism for. Massively overweight, no exercise ( Milli not Jess ! ) and gorging on huge plates of fatty food. Doesn't make them bad people but ....!

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Surely people aren’t asking her to share her opinion on Israel and Palestine? I understand the situation is horrendous but is it really fashion influencers that we should be asking to share their viewpoint on it?
This is what I don’t understand.. why do we expect any influencer that isn’t a political one or one that semi even touches on things that are relevant to politics etc to comment on these things, all they do is share/repost posts made by other Instagram pages, they haven’t educated themselves, so I wouldn’t expect them to try and educate their followers and I find it a little unfair (on the influencers) that their following expect them to make a comment and then when they don’t they are called out for it.
There is another instagrammer I follow who has just under 30k followers and someone has told her today that her silence is part of the problem.. that’s not fair at all.. I’m not called out for not sharing a post about what’s happening on my small Instagram so why just because they have a bigger following should they do something they don’t feel comfortable doing. When they just get called out for purely reposting to ‘jump on the bandwagon’

• Heart

Scragbags

VIP Member
Why didn't they just pack the car up on the night leave out what they need and then get up at 8am, hardly early!

Doing a drive that long in the night will be exhausting 🙄

Ups27

VIP Member
Pair of lazy asses. Even if you get up at 8, you can still be checked out and gone by 9. If everything is packed the night before, what’s the big deal?
This is absolute proof that they never really get up early unless they are literally forced to for work.
All this, “hey guys, been up for a few hrs” is such bullshit. I bet they always sleep in till gone past midday
She also said they wouldn’t sleep well there worrying about getting up in time! 9am is not exactly the middle of the night!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’m thinking she quit her proper job on the back of getting the ITS gig. Since handing her notice in she has had the couple of shoots, the first of which was atrocious. Now she is shitting herself because she’s made a massive mistake. It’s a shame because I love Jess, but this is such a bad move for her

• Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
I agree with you but I don’t think we’re her usual followers so I don’t think she needs to change much, they seem to think she’s relatable and funny 🤷‍♀️
I’ve followed her for years and I live right near her. Don’t know her as a friend but we drink in all the same places. Sounds awful saying it as I actually used to like her content on insta but she’s just a fat lazy mess now and I honestly don’t think a full time career is going to work for her. On the plus side the nail salon she uses Baybays is one of my friends and I get my nails there , there’s no way she will be getting a freebie there 😂

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
And ironically the jeans fit her perfectly on the leg length- so anyone 5'6 and above they will be too short!

The long skirt way to long and see through...

The wrap skirt was clearly too tight and she needed a size 28 !

All a bit shit really considering this is supposed to be a collection designed for her !

Perhaps doing a try on haul the night before it all goes on sale was not a good idea !