Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
The only reason the shes got this now is because of the SS thing which she got to by nosing in with hinch. It's all orchestrated. Shes done absolutely zero to get to where she is now. Lockdown all she did was tell everyone how she hadmt showered, picked her spots, raked in gifts and moaned. Shes not genuine at all. She hasn't been for years. If ITS or anyone wanted her for this they would have done it ages ago. Shes always had a decent following. I hate how they all make a big drama out of it being such a surprise, oh how could it happen to a girl like me 🤢 it's so disingenuous. Shes thanking her followers but has rarely replied to any of them it seems for years, then deletes comments when people give her honest feedback. Hopefully the insta bubble bursts soon.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Those Donald Stanley outfits are absolutely horrific and grossly over priced ! £120 for a chintz duvet cover/ tent !

And absolutely no bloody way that Jess would go out wearing any of those clothes!

Every time I see the caftan things they remind me of that Bubbles character from Little Britain who wore them ! 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
Oh my goodness I am howling! She’s just posted on Instagram a caricature they got done and all the comments are about how they look like brother and sister and people are tagging the “siblings or dating?” Instagram account 😂 😂

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Why would you not want to have one last night there and one more wake up to that beautiful view ?? And to rush home having just spent months locked down in her house ! Absolutely smacks of someone who has no appreciation for how lucky she is !

obviously....

VIP Member
She is not even 1 week into this full time influencer shit and already I see a change in her.

I am so sick of people thinking instagram is a career....its not, its a paid hobby. In years to come instagram won't be around or at least this influencer shit will be old news.

I miss the days where instagram was for sharing photos and connecting with people.....not constant ads by people who suddenly think they are a celeb when they get a blue tick, or a certain amount of subscribers. Then posting advert after advert....each saying how a product is the best, then promoting another similar product the next week. They will say anything as long as they get the £

Take jess for example....she has been me me me for days now and not once has she thought to sit and take time to respond to messages like she said she would LAST WEEK.

I used to really enjoy instagram but this influencer shit is slowly making me lose interest

Chip1984

VIP Member
I really hope she hasn't quit to be a full time instagram hun. It's not a sustainable career. I don't want to see her fall flat on her arse because I quite like Jess.

• Heart

Bima6694

Doesn't he work for a company that sells car parts or something similar? He's deals with customer service side I think ? I'm sure Jess said a while back when she was moaning about him working from home .
Not to be *that* person but I used to work for the same company as him. As covid hit he was moved into my office (some crap logic from the company about splitting up teams)

He works in aftersales/sales for a NE car dealership. Think ringing up booking services etc.

He's way short in person 🤣 was bizarre seeing him as I've followed Jess for ages and was like......why do I recognise this guy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Goldvoya

Donald Stanley stuff is all made from polyester, so it is massively overpriced, as well as hideous. Jess would never actually pay for any of it.

Jess is proof that with clever make up (applied by a MUA), good lighting and photoshop you really can polish a turd.
Oh wow. That's really unkind

Cb2020

If you’re referring to the chin plucking I disagree, Hess has discussed that she has PCOS before and I do too, when I first started getting the odd hair on my chin I was mortified, in my 20’s and growing a bloody beard it felt like. It wasn’t, it was a few hairs but I was still mortified. Things like that need normalised.
If you’re talking about the gross spot picking on camera etc… then amen sister!
I agree things like this need normalising. I hated that I had grey hairs and whiskers in my early 20s. Knowing its normal helps and seeing others deal with it helps.

• Heart

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
She quits jobs often. Surely she can't be earning that much from instagram as she's only had a couple of modelling jobs and that readily ad!
Well I hope all these bloody influencers are paying tax etc cos I am sick of working full time and seeing these lazy buggers do bout. Not even a brain cell between them all. That’s me in a bad mood now🤬

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
Anyone who thinks his teeth are bad (I think they are fine) need to have a look at ptwm teeth.

• Haha

larabrn

I’m really happy for Jess! She’s one of the only influencers I still like. I’m local to her so I’m pleased a fat northern woman was able to get this opportunity. Especially someone who isn’t supported by the Bank of Mummy and Daddy. Yeah it might go to her head a bit but she’s worked hard to build up a following and all whilst working regular jobs and she doesn’t live the most ‘Instagrammable’ lifestyle. Her house is pretty standard and she doesn’t holiday the Maldives.

But I really don’t like the clothes! 😩😩 All pink and frilly and ditsy floral print. I’m a size 20 and I wouldn’t wear any of it tbh. I wish there was cool, simplistic cuts without all flowers and frills. But that’s just my opinion.

• Heart

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
Good on her I say! She’s not considered a celebrity and doesn’t have millions of followers like other people ITS have done a collab with so I think it’s an amazing achievement. You could say ITS have taken a bit of a gamble here because as I said, the likes of Stacey Solomon for example have millions of followers on IG - Jess hasn’t got 100k yet. Go girl! I like a lot of the collection on the rail too. Can’t wait to see it on Jess!

MrsD_89

VIP Member
QUESTION- someone asked if this would be in talk and petite... jess response was something like

yeah this is something that’s so important we are working on it

If so important why not think about it at first and why not sort it out before the launch /announcement