Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie65

VIP Member
Pair of lazy asses. Even if you get up at 8, you can still be checked out and gone by 9. If everything is packed the night before, what’s the big deal?
This is absolute proof that they never really get up early unless they are literally forced to for work.
All this, “hey guys, been up for a few hrs” is such bullshit. I bet they always sleep in till gone past midday

Reactions: 19

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I really don’t think ads get payed as much as people think they are. I used to have a big account ( around 160k ) and the most I’ve ever earned was £200 for 2 videos I had to make. Most companies wanted to pay £25- £50 for a post.
The most I made one year was £3.5k. And yes I did pay tax on that. And I work full time, always have.
Granted I was offered more ‘work’ but I wasn’t comfortable selling my soul because some of the companies that approached me were cringe. Mind you I wouldn’t feel comfortable doing a readly or chaffing stick ad. Guess I had more pride.
And I wasn’t in the fashion influencer branch either but still.
Who are you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Furnessian

VIP Member
The Israel/Palestine thing is so fucking complicated that even the world’s political thinkers don’t know what to say on the matter, let alone come up with an achievable solution, yet Instagram influencers seem to have summed it all up in one post and the others all apparently completely agree and copy it. Brilliant. Nobel Peace Prize to Mrs Hinch and co.

As for the going away and doing what you’d do at home being a waste of time and money, normally I’d agree with that (their Mexico trip was stupid) but it’s been a weird old year stuck at home and it’s nice to have a change of scenery. There’s not really anywhere open to go for a meal on a cold evening so takeaways and cooking when you’re there seems like a good option. We’ve had a couple of long weekends away like that during the pandemic and they’ve been good for our sanity.

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
Seeing how happy Jess is with the recent Donald Stanley photos, it’s clear to see how she really felt about the ITS shoot isn’t it, despite trying to paint it as positive! She’s raving about this one but was so unhappy after the other one, we could all see it couldn’t we!

• Heart

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Guys she won’t move house. Do you realise the effort that takes 😂

I mean it took her how long to even buy a new tv!? They don’t do adulting

• Haha

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I always count the last day as still part of my holiday, so I wouldn't be aiming to be home till late tonight ...I would have had at least one thing planned for us to do on the way home so a 9am check out to get up and go somewhere nice for breakfast and set off would be great. But then everyones different I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Annie65

VIP Member
Millie sleeping like that after being awake for 3 hrs is seriously concerning. I think they really need to check why he has such a lack of energy

GossBoss

VIP Member
Imagine getting stressed over driving to see your friend and having to put fuel in your car lollll - she’s slipped into her new role fabulously
The petrol story had me, I was listening thinking you're not serious surely .... wound me up no end.
I'd consider myself to be a strong independent woman, I'm older than Jess but can do most things myself, use a drill, put lights up, bleed radiators etc ... standard stuff really in my world. I'm also an only child but my Dad especially wanted me to be independent, he taught me life skills, I wasn't spoilt and if I need something doing I try and rely on no-one and just get on it myself.
33 and never put petrol on a car, absolutely ridiculous. I normally really like Jess but that honestly made me roll my eyes 🤦‍♀️

Scragbags

VIP Member
Shes done well for herself and I think she's still one of the influencers I actually route for and can be happy for when she gets to do things like this 'cause I genuinely do think she still can't believe its happening to her a little lass from the north east.

In the style is still the pits like and the owner is a grade A bellend.

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Her issue is that's she's incredibly lazy !

It's one thing having a regular wage coming in and being able to languish in bed til lunchtime, or have days away from her phone to sit and watch telly for 2 days but when suddenly she has to sell all her dignity and self respect to shill shite in order to pay her bills it will become stressful and hard work ! And we all know she is lazy in every aspect of her life !

She is no model! Will be interesting to see how the last ITS shoot pics turn out..

Aliceinw0nderland

I wouldn't justify spending that much money personally, but, I do understand why they'd go. I book into hotels sometimes just to get a break from "normality". It can be 20 minutes away or 5 minutes away, when you're not in your own house / rooms / surroundings, you can be anywhere 😂

Twobecomingthree

‘I don’t wash my beauty blenders as much as I’d like’ aka ‘I’ve never washed them in my life and wonder why my skin is so bad and I look like a melting snowman after 2 hours.’

Personal hygiene is so minging it makes me feel sick. Where does she think the oil is going to go? Evaporate?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Not to be *that* person but I used to work for the same company as him. As covid hit he was moved into my office (some crap logic from the company about splitting up teams)

He works in aftersales/sales for a NE car dealership. Think ringing up booking services etc.

He's way short in person 🤣 was bizarre seeing him as I've followed Jess for ages and was like......why do I recognise this guy 😂
I think there’s more tea in your cup that needs spilling 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
I like Jess but
The only reason the shes got this now is because of the SS thing which she got to by nosing in with hinch. It's all orchestrated. Shes done absolutely zero to get to where she is now. Lockdown all she did was tell everyone how she hadmt showered, picked her spots, raked in gifts and moaned. Shes not genuine at all. She hasn't been for years. If ITS or anyone wanted her for this they would have done it ages ago. Shes always had a decent following. I hate how they all make a big drama out of it being such a surprise, oh how could it happen to a girl like me 🤢 it's so disingenuous. Shes thanking her followers but has rarely replied to any of them it seems for years, then deletes comments when people give her honest feedback. Hopefully the insta bubble bursts soon.

I like her .But she like all the others that get a range.. ... For one it would be nice to see a POC get the same too .It always a white woman gettting a collection and never a Poc ( South Asian) ...Her collection is boring and so cliche

Reactions: 17
it’s really not talked about how the majority of women get increased facial hair and stubborn hairs as they get older. Everyone reaches for PCOS and it’s simply a part of being a woman 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I normally pluck those thick ones that just pop out every other day
Agreed. I have PCOS and it’s not a couple of hairs. Facial hair so normal for every woman, including having to tweeze a few hairs. What isn’t everyone is having a proper beard, which I do. I have to shave daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 17