Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why after every bloody ITS launch do they say “we couldn’t have predicted the demand…. We’re already working on a restock!” it’s so bloody obvious all these people are told what to say because they all say the same thing.

Reactions: 15

TeaNToast

Chatty Member
You know what, good for her! I actually like Jess, yes some of her content is questionable, but she’s just a normal girl, that’s been given an amazing opportunity and tbf, some of the clothes look a heck of a lot better than SS and LL’s collections.
Yessssss!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Em_

VIP Member
Is PTWM on YouTube or Instagram?
Instagram

Why would you not want to have one last night there and one more wake up to that beautiful view ?? And to rush home having just spent months locked down in her house ! Absolutely smacks of someone who has no appreciation for how lucky she is !
Exactly! She could have left this morning, gone out for breakfast and had a walk around the area she was staying, gone to the beach or something and left mid morning to beat the rush hour traffic. Personally, I'd want to make the most of my holiday.

Kofi Annan

That headband alone is £40 on the website!!!
That box alone she's been gifted over £200 of items. It's a fucking joke.

• Wow

SuzyE

VIP Member
In her stories, She walked through the front door and needed a s**t.
Seriously, these people have her selling their clothes and she comes out with lines like that 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow

Furnessian

VIP Member
The sleeves on that Lorna Lux stuff are absolutely dreadful. You get fed up of wearing something with sleeves half as annoying as that after 5 minutes. I know Jess is a model for ITS now but there’s no need to gush so much about clothes that are clearly impractical and do not suit you.

Chip1984

VIP Member
Must admit, when I've messaged Jess, she's pretty much responded straight away and she's always lovely. Unlike Dani V, who is a rude bitch.

• Heart

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Shes going to wear any old shit now shes quit her job. She has to turn up to anything shes offered. I don't think shes at the stage she can pick and choose. It will get worse. Watch this space.

Twobecomingthree

Looks like she's been hacking away at her face again in the last couple of stories 🤦‍♀️
It's almost like self sabotage 😕
I had to close Instagram as it was making me heave.
I noticed in her recent stories that Milli has put on some (more) timber recently. I feel as though one of them is going to have a very dramatic health scare in the near future if they don’t address their lifestyle.

bunnyhop15

I am a size 14-18 but I do everything I can to hide my lumps and bumps, I can’t imagine ever being comfortable wearing something like that that literally shows everything!! How can you look at that and feel happy with what you see?

obviously....

VIP Member
That girl with the braids couldn't be more up her own arse if she tried.

Judging by what jess has shared, this ss edit is just as bad as the last

GossBoss

VIP Member
She replied to me recently .... I was shocked! She hadn't previously to anything I'd sent.

I follow a NZ woman who has Thousands of followers, has started a business, is 35 weeks pregnant and ALWAYS replies to every single message, sometimes with a voice reply & she gets hundreds every day.
Sheis heavily sponsored and literally her whole life is gifted .... BUT, She regularly give so much away . To charities, to homeless , women's refuges , constantly . Her ads are clearly marked, she reviews professionally and you know exactly what the deal is with everything.
But it's her livelihood as she says so you have to be consistent, trustworthy and transparent.
So many insta accounts could learn so much from her