Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whippet

You know what, good for her! I actually like Jess, yes some of her content is questionable, but she’s just a normal girl, that’s been given an amazing opportunity and tbf, some of the clothes look a heck of a lot better than SS and LL’s collections.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

larabrn

Honestly though, yes, there are things I don’t like about Jess but she works a real job and is still active on SM most days. I’m honestly shocked at how little some of the big influencers have been around, especially this week. They do this for a living and tell us how hard it is blah blah blah but they literally never post or upload stories or engage with social media at all. How can you say this is your living and completely check out of it? At least Jess is HERE doing things, chatting shit or whatever she’s doing. Frankly I’d take Jess over lazy Callie Thorpe or Danielle Vanier any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am pretty much the same size and shape as Jess which is why I started following her (although her style isn't to my taste) and I live in crop tops, body cons and tight clothing. Not sorry if anyone is offended by this, perhaps I should wear a bin bag to the beach too.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Kingdonkey

Chatty Member
New thread??
Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty and a greedy c#$t!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I genuinely don’t underhand why she gets slated for wearing tight fitting clothing - anything that isn’t huge people claim doesn’t fit when it does. Then she wears a smock dress and people complain and say it’s a tent. Baffles me. I personally think she looks lovely in that dress

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Whateverrr

I am a size 14-18 but I do everything I can to hide my lumps and bumps, I can’t imagine ever being comfortable wearing something like that that literally shows everything!! How can you look at that and feel happy with what you see?
But wouldn’t it be wonderful to look at yourself with all your lumps and bumps and be happy with what you see? What if she does see how it clings to her stomach and doesn’t care? I don’t think this is something we should be expecting of anyone, to be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I genuinely have been living in secret embarrassment and shame that I have to pluck my chin area but seeing all your replies has showed me it’s normal and I feel so much better. Quite honestly, tattle has been great for my mental health. You guys are a great bunch! Thank you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 32

_blahblahblah_

Chatty Member
Surely people aren’t asking her to share her opinion on Israel and Palestine? I understand the situation is horrendous but is it really fashion influencers that we should be asking to share their viewpoint on it?

Reactions: 30

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m sorry I can’t comprehend Jess saying that getting up at 9am was ‘early’ and would be ‘stressful’. Never seen such laziness and obliviousness in my life 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Never herd of this woman before. Just had a look.

I don’t get it. Model for what??? She’s not beautiful. Just a normal lady who’s plus sized.

Seems all you need to do nowadays is be be plus sized to be a plus sized model. I remember when plus sized models where actually required to be pretty, beautiful or different as well.
It’s a good thing then that beauty is subjective, eh? 😉 I personally think Jess is beautiful- she has gorgeous eyes and generally attractive features, IMO. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Betty-xoxox

im alone in this but I quite like her hair like this 🥴😂
I like her hair like this, but to be honest didn’t wanna be the first to say it 😂😂
Annoys me when people say she shouldn’t be wearing this hairstyle because she’s not in her 20s I thought we were passed the point of when we could tell women how they should/shouldn’t dress or style themselves because of their age.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Chip1984

VIP Member
A few of you called it when you said she'd quit her job - she's handed her notice in with the bank. I wonder if it's to become a "full-time influencer"?

• Wow
Reactions: 25