Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
The clothes are awful and not flattering for a plus sized woman.

do the models do their own make up & hair ? As they would not influence me to buy an item when even the models look a mess.
I don’t follow her but doesn’t Stacey Solomon have her hair in that style sometimes? I assume she has directed how she wants it to look perhaps?

Romy

VIP Member
Makes me laugh that she kept posting about BLM and now has set up shop with a buisness that does nothing to support it. Do you remember when he did T-shirts after George Floyd was murdered? He never had any POC modeling or doing a range with...
It's funny how quickly people forget that shit when they shove a big pay packet down ya throat.
To be fair there are POC modelling in ITS Instagram page and there is at least a girl Natashamsandhu who has her own collection I reckon. I don't know if she's famous, like S Solomon, Hinch, J. Jossa. None is famous or known outside Britain😄

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Yeah it seems to have been a thing since the pandemic, they say it’s for extra deep cleaning - we stayed in a UK holiday cottage last august and not only was it 9am check out but we couldn’t check in til 7pm!
Same - we stayed in a holiday cottage last August too and checkout was 09.30 and we weren’t able to check in till 4.30pm. It felt like half the day was already gone!

Romy

VIP Member
Does anyone know what Milli does for a job? I wondered why she was finishing in the bank and honestly don’t think the ITS collab will bring in decent wage for her to do this long term.
Someone who worked in the same place mentioned it pages ago. Don't remember exactly (cars? After sales or customer service?) but he works on the phone.
To answer the real question, he's not loaded😄 (not thanks to his job at least)

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I’ve actually gone back and looked again. They look like normal teeth with normal discolouration, they just aren’t ridiculously over whitened teeth you see all the time on Instagram.
His teeth always look vile in my opinion, and I don’t whiten or bleach my teeth. I’ve said before his guns look swollen

SuzyE

VIP Member
There's no way on this earth she could sell that dress to me. It's too tight and not flattering at all on the stomach 👎

Em_

VIP Member
I haven’t no ,where’s that? I’ve never heard of it. I go to Sunderland for my hair. But live on the fell.
It’s in Gateshead, which is where I thought she lives or did she just work there? The show was called Angels of the North. They mainly seemed to do extensions, the salon was very pink and had flower walls and lots of Barbies in it, it looked like heaven for my 6 year old.