Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louby@21

Chatty Member
Jess looked great on the earlier photos, she had some style.

The body positive movement for some influencers seems to have shifted to be comfortable in your own skin in a larger body. To eat whatever you want and make yourself as large as possible for more exposure, adverts and followers.

I’m a believer you can have a larger body and still be healthy, good diet, regular exercise and generally look after yourself. Some people are naturally a larger frame but I’m not convinced letting yourself get bigger and bigger month by month is a positive or good move long term for your health.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
To be completely honest Jess will always be my ‘fav’ of the influencers. She is the best of a really bad bunch but make no mistake as her following grows she will become more and more like the dani and the callies of the Insta world. She has already shown just how greedy she can be in terms of making money. I hate hate hate that she goes on about Donald Stanley when we all know she wouldn’t be caught dead in that clothing.

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I like the pattern on the floral ones but the tops are just like typical ‘fat girl’ tops.. I think they’d probably make me look bigger. And some of the stuff is so tight on her gunt it looks awful 😳
I feel this way - it’s something you’d expect to find in Yours circa 2009. For someone so out there with fashion in terms of wearing whatever she wants, it’s very floaty, floral (I’ve never really seen her wear florals if I’m honest) and unimaginative. It’s the kinda collection skinny designers expect fat girls will want, I’m surprised there wasn’t a cold shoulder....

• Heart

Moolo

I really like Jess so I never comment on this thread but I'm really happy for her!

I'm not a huge fan of In The Style but I think she looks lovely on the photos she's shared - definitely going to take a look at the collection on Friday.

From what she's shown, I like the long skirts they look lovely and I really like the top she's got on at the moment.

Good for her - I've followed her since she had about 15k followers and always really liked her.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
A few of you called it when you said she'd quit her job - she's handed her notice in with the bank. I wonder if it's to become a "full-time influencer"?
Well considering the influencer bubble is going to implode very soon let's hope it's because she has got a different job !

Ups27

VIP Member
I can’t believe what lazy lumps they are. Driving back now- I reckon they will be home around 1/2am:.: wasting a night of the trip, all because they think it’s early having to vacate the lodge by 9am

• Haha

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Yeah guys, us females all have little habits and things that we do! But I’m absolutely positive we don’t announce it to over 90k!!! There’s just NO need for it! She doesn’t need to show half the shit she shows
If you’re referring to the chin plucking I disagree, Hess has discussed that she has PCOS before and I do too, when I first started getting the odd hair on my chin I was mortified, in my 20’s and growing a bloody beard it felt like. It wasn’t, it was a few hairs but I was still mortified. Things like that need normalised.
If you’re talking about the gross spot picking on camera etc… then amen sister!

• Heart

obviously....

VIP Member
The whole Hinch sharing Jess’s page on her stories the other week
Hinch and Solomon are apparently best friends
Jess modelled for solomons new ITS range
All makes sense now
All these things are carefully constructed
All planned
Nothing is real anymore
Instagram has become fake

Jess is now no longer just a lass doing a hobby.....she will sell anything or promote anything that pays. I will no longer trust what she says as her intentions will now be about money rather than being authentic. She will eventually become like what Laura loves ....who hasn't congratulated her yet

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She clearly says on her story last night that she ' created ' her jumpsuit...so is she actually taking credit for designing all of her 'collection?' That's a big brag if she is considering, as far as I'm aware, she has zero qualifications or skills in designing clothes ! Also if she is responsible for ' creating ' the jumpsuit why the f in hell are the trousers dragging across the floor because they are soo long?! Something doesn't add up !!

Just googled the definition of create - to produce something new using your talents and imagination.

I think perhaps Jess needs to rethink the words she is using in reference to her actual input in the process of producing this collection of clothes !!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucylululu

I’ve had a tough year too in my customer facing job and by God I’d love to leave but I couldn’t unless I had a permanent job lined up. I couldn’t just walk away from a regular salary in this climate. She’s got balls, I’ll give her that.

wonderingtwirl

Chatty Member
I mean everything is just far too long for her! Surely if you “design” a range of clothes they should at least be the right length on you 🤷🏼‍♀️
By the looks of it you need to be at supermodel height for these clothes!

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I've just caught up on her stories from Friday, and l had to tap along because she was taking too long to tell them 😴 That, and the fact that she constantly laughs for no reason.
Jess, you'd laugh if your arse was on fire pet! 🙄
I'm coming to the conclusion she really is more irritating than funny these days !

The constant zooming in on her face, the odd laughing every time she says something wrong and all the over explaining of why she hasn't been online? Do people really give a shit if she doesn't come online to say good morning every morning?!! All a bit tiresome really and not interesting to watch or listen too ! Imo !!

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’ve got several influencer friends who have left their jobs to do Instagram full time. So a couple of things - they ONLY left their jobs when their Insta was paying the same as their job. They also shoot content at least 4 times a week and this takes them all day. They plan shoots and makeup looks, pack suitcases full of clothes to get the right look and spend hours and hours replying to all of their messages and comments. Jess will not last, she is incredibly lazy. She is like callie, incredibly lazy but also incredibly greedy.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Let's hope Milli doesn't suddenly have a mid life crisis and decide to become a footballer !

In all seriousness, under the current climate and with furlough ending later this year, who gives up a well paid job to become an instagrammer ? Especially as people are soo sick of them all becoming glorified sales reps and they are on borrowed time!

She's either got a load of work lined up or she's incredibly foolish!

Just wanted to add, she's very good at making promises but when it comes down to it she doesn't bother. Many times I've heard her say she will answer messages but then makes an excuse why she hasn't bothered.

Last edited:
  • Haha

JesusChristAlmighty

She had time to have a shit. But couldn’t blot her face with some toilet paper whilst sat on the throne?? She looks dripping wet. Sweaty and smelly.

• Haha

GossBoss

VIP Member
I dreamt about Jess last night, I went to her house but it was a bungalow with a massive piece of land at the back .... she took me out there to show me & said she'd sold the land to a developer and they were building a huge Primark on it 🤣🤣

• Haha