Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like he may have sleep apnea? Especially as it’s mentioned by Jess that he has regular naps after work.. if that’s the case, I really hope he gets it looked in to..
My husband could fall asleep 3 hours after he’s woken up, he doesn’t have sleep apnea. He just loves sleep!
he doesn’t have a desk job mind you but he’s always more tired when he’s done nothing at work than when he’s had a full day. But even on a weekend I’ll be getting ready and I’ll come down and he’sasleep on the sofa after only being up an hour😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think just by default carrying all that weight makes you more tired.

Milli does a desk job and apart from popping to Sainsburys and the rare beach walk with her doesn't appear to do anything else !

Both, to me , portray the stereotypical lazy image that larger people get soo much criticism for. Massively overweight, no exercise ( Milli not Jess ! ) and gorging on huge plates of fatty food. Doesn't make them bad people but ....!

Reactions: 16
I think just by default carrying all that weight makes you more tired.

Milli does a desk job and apart from popping to Sainsburys and the rare beach walk with her doesn't appear to do anything else !

Both, to me , portray the stereotypical lazy image that larger people get soo much criticism for. Massively overweight, no exercise ( Milli not Jess ! ) and gorging on huge plates of fatty food. Doesn't make them bad people but ....!
I definitely think he’s gotten himself into a routine of sleeping as well, such as the after work naps. Does anyone know what he does? Is it really taxing stuff that makes him tired or what? Lol

Reactions: 3
I definitely think he’s gotten himself into a routine of sleeping as well, such as the after work naps. Does anyone know what he does? Is it really taxing stuff that makes him tired or what? Lol
He’s just on a phone so hardly taxing. I know it can be long boring days on a phone but god my 97 year old great aunt has less naps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s just on a phone so hardly taxing. I know it can be long boring days on a phone but god my 97 year old great aunt has less naps 😂
Doesn't he work for a company that sells car parts or something similar? He's deals with customer service side I think ? I'm sure Jess said a while back when she was moaning about him working from home .

Doesn't he work for a company that sells car parts or something similar? He's deals with customer service side I think ? I'm sure Jess said a while back when she was moaning about him working from home .
It’s just on the phone though and he’s still working from home so hardly hard work. He doesn’t even leave the house 😂 have you just seen their story. They can barely walk.

Reactions: 1
‘We’re on the beachshddhhddssh’

the way she speaks makes me cringe so much. doesn’t help that she is constantly out of breath

Reactions: 6
Loved the walk to the beach. Who can resist a baby seal anyway?!😍
But they probably imagined the walk would be shorter. They were totally knackered and moaning blaming the sand😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not to be *that* person but I used to work for the same company as him. As covid hit he was moved into my office (some crap logic from the company about splitting up teams)

He works in aftersales/sales for a NE car dealership. Think ringing up booking services etc.

He's way short in person 🤣 was bizarre seeing him as I've followed Jess for ages and was like......why do I recognise this guy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not to be *that* person but I used to work for the same company as him. As covid hit he was moved into my office (some crap logic from the company about splitting up teams)

He works in aftersales/sales for a NE car dealership. Think ringing up booking services etc.

He's way short in person 🤣 was bizarre seeing him as I've followed Jess for ages and was like......why do I recognise this guy 😂
I think there’s more tea in your cup that needs spilling 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Those Donald Stanley outfits are absolutely horrific and grossly over priced ! £120 for a chintz duvet cover/ tent !

And absolutely no bloody way that Jess would go out wearing any of those clothes!

Every time I see the caftan things they remind me of that Bubbles character from Little Britain who wore them ! 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seeing how happy Jess is with the recent Donald Stanley photos, it’s clear to see how she really felt about the ITS shoot isn’t it, despite trying to paint it as positive! She’s raving about this one but was so unhappy after the other one, we could all see it couldn’t we!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm no model nor photographer, but why are all these professionals on her shoots taking pictures at such a low angle?! Get up higher and get a flattering look of the face surely?

Reactions: 10
Seeing how happy Jess is with the recent Donald Stanley photos, it’s clear to see how she really felt about the ITS shoot isn’t it, despite trying to paint it as positive! She’s raving about this one but was so unhappy after the other one, we could all see it couldn’t we!
None of the clothes fit her on the ITS shoot which was probably a big factor ! No issues with the DS clothes as they could probably fit 4 people inside each outfit !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those Donald Stanley outfits are absolutely horrific and grossly over priced ! £120 for a chintz duvet cover/ tent !

And absolutely no bloody way that Jess would go out wearing any of those clothes!

Every time I see the caftan things they remind me of that Bubbles character from Little Britain who wore them ! 😐
Its not clear either whether you're getting natural or synthetic fabrics. The kimono type things are made from georgette and the dresses from crepe, both of these fabrics can be made with silk or synthetic fibres. Might just be me but I find just saying georgette or crepe is so suss. Overpriced and ugly in my opinion.

Reactions: 5
In the first photo where she’s looking to the side, her face looks creased like she’s just woke up from a nap 😂
Her feet are so tanned they look like they belong to someone else 🙈

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.