Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t looked at her account in ages - the state of it!!!! She is in desperate need of a lifestyle change

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Donald Stanley stuff is all made from polyester, so it is massively overpriced, as well as hideous. Jess would never actually pay for any of it.

Jess is proof that with clever make up (applied by a MUA), good lighting and photoshop you really can polish a turd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Seeing how happy Jess is with the recent Donald Stanley photos, it’s clear to see how she really felt about the ITS shoot isn’t it, despite trying to paint it as positive! She’s raving about this one but was so unhappy after the other one, we could all see it couldn’t we!
Is that because the big kimonos she’s wearing in this new shoot cover her body and the other clothes don’t? It’s clear she isn’t happy with her size but she’s too scared to say anything because she must remain body positive.
That’s why this body positive movement does not work.

Reactions: 12
Those Donald Stanley outfits are absolutely horrific and grossly over priced ! £120 for a chintz duvet cover/ tent !

And absolutely no bloody way that Jess would go out wearing any of those clothes!

Every time I see the caftan things they remind me of that Bubbles character from Little Britain who wore them ! 😐
The remind of the thing Homer Simpson wears when he puts loads of weight on 🙈 sorry they are not flattering at all & I agree I doubt she would wear it down the pub! However still looks better than the ITS stuff!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Donald Stanley stuff is all made from polyester, so it is massively overpriced, as well as hideous. Jess would never actually pay for any of it.

Jess is proof that with clever make up (applied by a MUA), good lighting and photoshop you really can polish a turd.
Oh wow. That's really unkind

Reactions: 19
Honestly though, yes, there are things I don’t like about Jess but she works a real job and is still active on SM most days. I’m honestly shocked at how little some of the big influencers have been around, especially this week. They do this for a living and tell us how hard it is blah blah blah but they literally never post or upload stories or engage with social media at all. How can you say this is your living and completely check out of it? At least Jess is HERE doing things, chatting tit or whatever she’s doing. Frankly I’d take Jess over lazy Callie Thorpe or Danielle Vanier any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Honestly though, yes, there are things I don’t like about Jess but she works a real job and is still active on SM most days. I’m honestly shocked at how little some of the big influencers have been around, especially this week. They do this for a living and tell us how hard it is blah blah blah but they literally never post or upload stories or engage with social media at all. How can you say this is your living and completely check out of it? At least Jess is HERE doing things, chatting tit or whatever she’s doing. Frankly I’d take Jess over lazy Callie Thorpe or Danielle Vanier any day.
I can agree with that.

Reactions: 2
True! I generally like Jess but some stuff is ... not great. If she gives up her job I’d bet she’d become as insufferable as Callie and Danie quite quickly.

Reactions: 4
To be completely honest Jess will always be my ‘fav’ of the influencers. She is the best of a really bad bunch but make no mistake as her following grows she will become more and more like the dani and the callies of the Insta world. She has already shown just how greedy she can be in terms of making money. I hate hate hate that she goes on about Donald Stanley when we all know she wouldn’t be caught dead in that clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve actually gone back and looked again. They look like normal teeth with normal discolouration, they just aren’t ridiculously over whitened teeth you see all the time on Instagram.
His teeth always look vile in my opinion, and I don’t whiten or bleach my teeth. I’ve said before his guns look swollen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.