Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like some of the designs, it’s the price tag I’m not a fan of!

Reactions: 7
Why after every bloody ITS launch do they say “we couldn’t have predicted the demand…. We’re already working on a restock!” it’s so bloody obvious all these people are told what to say because they all say the same thing.
Pure marketing

Reactions: 8
She’s so boring. I’ve not looked at her stories for the past three days. I’ve completely lost interest

Reactions: 7
She’s so boring. I’ve not looked at her stories for the past three days. I’ve completely lost interest
Same here. I've muted her for the time being in the hope she will return to normal after the honeymoon period is over.

She only likes her followers now ae she sees ££

Reactions: 8
I actually wanted to get the pink dress but can't find it on the site, but now I know new look have it for a lot cheaper, I'll be going there. Is it plus size in NL?

Reactions: 2
I actually wanted to get the pink dress but can't find it on the site, but now I know new look have it for a lot cheaper, I'll be going there. Is it plus size in NL?
They have a curve section - tbh it’s a really generic pattern of dress you could pick up easily in somewhere like ASOS or Yours

Have ITS just copied NL like for like? This looks identical to the mesh flower top she was wearing as well as the pink shirred dress

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Okay right, I hadn’t yet watched the stories of the try on haul but I have now, I apologise if anyone finds this harsh! Jess looks absolutely ridiculous in the videos where she’s walking towards the camera, she stomps and it looks horrible! There is a saying where you can ‘OVER’ model which is move too much and pose and change positions every second and it doesn’t look the best and it’s exactly what Jess is doing. Having said that though I do like some of the pieces, the dresses are nice but wait until next week and they will be 50% off 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay right, I hadn’t yet watched the stories of the try on haul but I have now, I apologise if anyone finds this harsh! Jess looks absolutely ridiculous in the videos where she’s walking towards the camera, she stomps and it looks horrible! There is a saying where you can ‘OVER’ model which is move too much and pose and change positions every second and it doesn’t look the best and it’s exactly what Jess is doing. Having said that though I do like some of the pieces, the dresses are nice but wait until next week and they will be 50% off 🤪
Exactly ! She's doing all the moves in the videos that she does at the photoshoots, it just all looks forced and a bit odd !

I can't get past how bad her makeup looks and how that wasn't picked up on actually on the day - she looks yellow !

Also as others have said most of her collection you can find elsewhere cheaper - Asos and Amazon have loads of shirred dresses which are much prettier !

Reactions: 5
I’m a buyer in retail and can safely say it’s been a struggle getting anything into the country for the last 6/8mths. There are no containers available, even air freighting in is tricky and extremely expensive. When ITS say they’re working on a restock, they can only mean they’ve held back stock and they’ve sent someone to their warehouse to drag down a few more boxes for marketing purposes. No way could they get more stock into the country in a matter of weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can see a change in her, but hopefully it's just whilst she's excited about the collection. I hope her friends pull her back down to earth.
When she left the bank, she didn't mention if she had a leaving party or any gifts she got. I remember she got a few things from the dentist.

I just watched the video where she talks about her collection going live over the videos of her posing in the collection... god she just sounds so flat and really nervous. It doesn’t sound very professional.. I think she’s way out of her depth

Reactions: 1
She is a five minute wonder. Giving up her job for this 5 minute fame is a big mistake. She is already at the other end of the scale for her clothing. If she gets any fatter her ITS range won’t fit her. How can anyone that creates a range create length of clothing so long that you would trip on it. It’s all ridiculous. She will have an MI soon as it is clear she is sweating far too much, it is unhealthy to watch. You are on borrowed time Jess, get real

Reactions: 10
I can see a change in her, but hopefully it's just whilst she's excited about the collection. I hope her friends pull her back down to earth.
When she left the bank, she didn't mention if she had a leaving party or any gifts she got. I remember she got a few things from the dentist.
She didn’t mention gifts but she definitely had a leaving do the day she left, she mentioned it in her stories.

Reactions: 3
She is a five minute wonder. Giving up her job for this 5 minute fame is a big mistake. She is already at the other end of the scale for her clothing. If she gets any fatter her ITS range won’t fit her. How can anyone that creates a range create length of clothing so long that you would trip on it. It’s all ridiculous. She will have an MI soon as it is clear she is sweating far too much, it is unhealthy to watch. You are on borrowed time Jess, get real
And ITS made the SS range in petit and tall so why was the Jess range not made in those sizes too? Ridiculous that all the jumpsuits and dresses are dragging across the floor!

Reactions: 3
She didn’t mention gifts but she definitely had a leaving do the day she left, she mentioned it in her stories.
She mentioned going together to restaurant for a nice lunch if I remember well. Don't remember about a gift either, she would have showed it lol
It was her second leaving, they must thought things always come in threes😄

And ITS made the SS range in petit and tall so why was the Jess range not made in those sizes too? Ridiculous that all the jumpsuits and dresses are dragging across the floor!
Too expensive? Not worthy? They probably expect more sales from SS.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.