Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen todays stories.
Obvious where she is lol.
I'm local (ish) but recognise that seafront anyday lol

Reactions: 2
Just seen todays stories.
Obvious where she is lol.
I'm local (ish) but recognise that seafront anyday lol
Is it Southend or Southport?. A company l worked for did signs for arcades and a couple rang a bell?!

Reactions: 1
Those cabins look quite good,a lot better than the shed PTWM is in

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The whole MSG in Chinese food thing is a complete myth which has been proven incorrect by scientific studies.

It’s def not a myth that it’s in the food though - I have Cantonese family and it’s used 🤪 however that ‘Chinese’ food from a takeaway isn’t Chinese food. I digress.

She’s going for a caricature.

Reactions: 2
She was very secretive about her location (which I understand) but when she was showing how big the charity shop it said GREAT YARMOUTH in massive letters on the wall. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
She was more being secretive about where the cabin was as in what park, not the general location as such

Reactions: 11
Have you seen what she is eating tonight and she wonders why her face is full of explosive skin eruptions! I just do not understand her. She is getting bigger by the day. Such an unhealthy relationship with food, she is deluded!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Haha I love that she’s holidaying in Great Yarmouth. I’ve got many a memories there..
I wish she’d just put her phone away though and enjoy being out somewhere different…
While the world is opened up abit more today, some of us are still unable to afford a week away even if in the UK, why can’t she just not post for the time she’s away? Baffles me

Reactions: 11
Those caricatures are bloody awful. I think the person was trying to be kind and its ended up not looking like them. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was more being secretive about where the cabin was as in what park, not the general location as such
Yeah of course, I totally understand and I really don’t want to keep outing her location but if you Google [distinct feature of the cabin that she specifically chose to film and talk about] + Great Yarmouth you get her exact location so maybe she could take a bit more caution in general.

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness I am howling! She’s just posted on Instagram a caricature they got done and all the comments are about how they look like brother and sister and people are tagging the “siblings or dating?” Instagram account 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s def not a myth that it’s in the food though - I have Cantonese family and it’s used 🤪 however that ‘Chinese’ food from a takeaway isn’t Chinese food. I digress.

She’s going for a caricature.
Sorry, I wrote that very early in the morning. The myth is that MSG is dangerous, which it is not.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.