Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she'd mentioned that she was doing "something exciting" whilst she's in Norfolk. Please don't tell me it's the crappy Readly sponsorship.

Reactions: 5
I thought she'd mentioned that she was doing "something exciting" whilst she's in Norfolk. Please don't tell me it's the crappy Readly sponsorship.
Won’t be that. She drops that in every few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I mean good on her doing some exercise while away but I’d have been out enjoying the lovely day! They’re basically doing what they do at home. Milli asleep with the duvet and her slobbing in her filth,
I thought exactly the same! Why not go for a walk round those beautiful grounds !! I just don't understand her !

And pretty disrespectful sitting down on someone else's furniture dripping in sweat! Let's hope those chairs get wiped down before that place is rented out again !! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I thought exactly the same! Why not go for a walk round those beautiful grounds !! I just don't understand her !

And pretty disrespectful sitting down on someone else's furniture dripping in sweat! Let's hope those chairs get wiped down before that place is rented out again !! 🤮
It looks glorious outside so seems such a waste. They do this all the time when they go away. Yeah those sofas will need a wipe over.

Reactions: 4
It looks glorious outside so seems such a waste. They do this all the time when they go away. Yeah those sofas will need a wipe over.
it’s actually really sad for a young couple! Sleeping the day away... and what is the point in the exercise when she is stuffing her face all the time

Reactions: 7

For all we know that’s not all she’s doing in that chair 😂 :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Millie sleeping like that after being awake for 3 hrs is seriously concerning. I think they really need to check why he has such a lack of energy

Reactions: 18
Millie sleeping like that after being awake for 3 hrs is seriously concerning. I think they really need to check why he has such a lack of energy
I would guess at sleep apnea therefore not sleeping well at night

Reactions: 8
Seems like he may have sleep apnea? Especially as it’s mentioned by Jess that he has regular naps after work.. if that’s the case, I really hope he gets it looked in to..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.