Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing that

Gosh, well you learn something new everyday ! I had no idea there wasn't a Boots or Superdrug in Newcastle and that you needed to go all the way to Norfolk to buy stuff !!

Seriously though Norfolk is absolutely beautiful why would you go all that way and go shopping ??

I'd killed to have a break away somewhere as lovely at this point in time !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘I don’t wash my beauty blenders as much as I’d like’ aka ‘I’ve never washed them in my life and wonder why my skin is so bad and I look like a melting snowman after 2 hours.’

Personal hygiene is so minging it makes me feel sick. Where does she think the oil is going to go? Evaporate?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Surely people aren’t asking her to share her opinion on Israel and Palestine? I understand the situation is horrendous but is it really fashion influencers that we should be asking to share their viewpoint on it?

Reactions: 30
For engagement.....sadly

thing is I very much doubt she’d know anyone Jewish or Palestinian/Muslim in real life to have an actual crack at knowing what’s going on?

Surely people aren’t asking her to share her opinion on Israel and Palestine? I understand the situation is horrendous but is it really fashion influencers that we should be asking to share their viewpoint on it?

Reactions: 7
It's a bandwagon they all jump on ! 🐑 🐑🐑🐑🐑
They all post the same thing but not one of them actually takes the time to write an eloquent paragraph in their own words!

Reactions: 10
exactly this with genuine feelings. It’s almost ‘ well there doing it so I’ve got to do similiar’

It's a bandwagon they all jump on ! 🐑 🐑🐑🐑🐑
They all post the same thing but not one of them actually takes the time to write an eloquent paragraph in their own words!

Reactions: 5
This is what I don’t understand.. why do we expect any influencer that isn’t a political one or one that semi even touches on things that are relevant to politics etc to comment on these things, all they do is share/repost posts made by other Instagram pages, they haven’t educated themselves, so I wouldn’t expect them to try and educate their followers and I find it a little unfair (on the influencers) that their following expect them to make a comment and then when they don’t they are called out for it.
There is another instagrammer I follow who has just under 30k followers and someone has told her today that her silence is part of the problem.. that’s not fair at all.. I’m not called out for not sharing a post about what’s happening on my small Instagram so why just because they have a bigger following should they do something they don’t feel comfortable doing. When they just get called out for purely reposting to ‘jump on the bandwagon’

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I couldn't care less if she posted or not, i don't follow her expecting anything remotely intelligent from her content tbh !

My point is if she is going to post at least make an effort to post something meaningful and not because she's seen her clique do it and feels obliged to do so !

Reactions: 7
This is what I don’t understand.. why do we expect any influencer that isn’t a political one or one that semi even touches on things that are relevant to politics etc to comment on these things, all they do is share/repost posts made by other Instagram pages, they haven’t educated themselves, so I wouldn’t expect them to try and educate their followers and I find it a little unfair (on the influencers) that their following expect them to make a comment and then when they don’t they are called out for it.
There is another instagrammer I follow who has just under 30k followers and someone has told her today that her silence is part of the problem.. that’s not fair at all.. I’m not called out for not sharing a post about what’s happening on my small Instagram so why just because they have a bigger following should they do something they don’t feel comfortable doing. When they just get called out for purely reposting to ‘jump on the bandwagon’
It happens all the time- especially on here (not necessarily this thread). So many people comment on the fact that people don't join in on the events that get the most press in a negative way. I've even had debates with friends who have told me that by not sharing information or an opinion on my Instagram (very private Instagram with about 100 followers too!), that I'm part of the problem (these comments were mostly to do with white privilege). Just because someone doesn't post on social media, doesn't mean they haven't done research or looked into making changes or helping out. We saw it with Ashley Cain too when lots of people were called out for not sharing/ donating publicly. I find it bizarre that people hold the view that social media is the centre of everyone's worlds

Reactions: 11
It happens all the time- especially on here (not necessarily this thread). So many people comment on the fact that people don't join in on the events that get the most press in a negative way. I've even had debates with friends who have told me that by not sharing information or an opinion on my Instagram (very private Instagram with about 100 followers too!), that I'm part of the problem (these comments were mostly to do with white privilege). Just because someone doesn't post on social media, doesn't mean they haven't done research or looked into making changes or helping out. We saw it with Ashley Cain too when lots of people were called out for not sharing/ donating publicly. I find it bizarre that people hold the view that social media is the centre of everyone's worlds
I agree with what youve both said. All these things going on in the world overwhelm me. I dont share anything to my social media regarding the latest thing that people are outraged about (maybe the wrong wording but i find people post one thing then forget about it and move on) and i dont expect other people too either.

Reactions: 10
duck boxers. Its fairly private, I'd 100000% be naked with a cold drink in hand,so would himself.
My thoughts exactly!!

Why doesn't she go to see her Dr with her spots?!. I had a hormonal imbalance a few years ago that brought me out in spots on my chin, but the Dr prescribed me a cream, and within a couple of days they had dried up.
I think you may have been lucky there 😐

Reactions: 5
The Israel/Palestine thing is so bleeping complicated that even the world’s political thinkers don’t know what to say on the matter, let alone come up with an achievable solution, yet Instagram influencers seem to have summed it all up in one post and the others all apparently completely agree and copy it. Brilliant. Nobel Peace Prize to Mrs Hinch and co.

As for the going away and doing what you’d do at home being a waste of time and money, normally I’d agree with that (their Mexico trip was stupid) but it’s been a weird old year stuck at home and it’s nice to have a change of scenery. There’s not really anywhere open to go for a meal on a cold evening so takeaways and cooking when you’re there seems like a good option. We’ve had a couple of long weekends away like that during the pandemic and they’ve been good for our sanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.