Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I feel bad because I take care of my teeth (I see my hygienist every 3 months who says my gums are healthy and I’m 9 weeks into Invisalign treatment so see my dentist every month atm!) and I think his teeth look *much nicer* than mine. If people think his look bad they must be horrified by mine!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ahh I feel bad because I take care of my teeth (I see my hygienist every 3 months who says my gums are healthy and I’m 9 weeks into Invisalign treatment so see my dentist every month atm!) and I think his teeth look *much nicer* than mine. If people think his look bad they must be horrified by mine!
Me too! I’ve got a wonky one just due to overcrowding 🤷🏻‍♀️🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They aren’t awful but I’ve got a right thing about mouths and I can’t stand his mouth, his teeth sort of slant!

Reactions: 1
Sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone. But I’m sure there are people who don’t shower after the gym, are bigger than Jess etc etc. Tattle is savage, don’t take anything to heart! I’m sure you have a wonderful mouth ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His teeth always look vile in my opinion, and I don’t whiten or bleach my teeth. I’ve said before his guns look swollen
I can’t see anything wrong personally 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ve seen much more vile teeth than his…

Reactions: 11
Anyone who thinks his teeth are bad (I think they are fine) need to have a look at ptwm teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I feel like I need to clarify, it’s only the colour that bugs me. Maybe I have a warped vision 😬

Reactions: 3
I feel like I need to clarify, it’s only the colour that bugs me. Maybe I have a warped vision 😬
He needs to floss!!! His gums are shocking!! And furry teeth ...they've not seen a toothbrush today !

I've thought that before when Jess has shown close ups of him..m

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe what lazy lumps they are. Driving back now- I reckon they will be home around 1/2am:.: wasting a night of the trip, all because they think it’s early having to vacate the lodge by 9am

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe what lazy lumps they are. Driving back now- I reckon they will be home around 1/2am:.: wasting a night of the trip, all because they think it’s early having to vacate the lodge by 9am
I thought the same 😅😅 I hope it wasn’t a paid for thing - not sure it’s the best advertising to leave a night early...

Reactions: 6
When you had to Google 'ptwm' and you are now down a whole new rabbit hole of drama 👍😂
Just had to have a look myself....and I thought Jack Monroe was bad, but this woman makes her look tame 🤣

Back to Jess...wtf? I can't believe they are leaving early because they can't be arsed to pack the car up in the morning!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.