Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And ironically the jeans fit her perfectly on the leg length- so anyone 5'6 and above they will be too short!

The long skirt way to long and see through...

The wrap skirt was clearly too tight and she needed a size 28 !

All a bit tit really considering this is supposed to be a collection designed for her !

Perhaps doing a try on haul the night before it all goes on sale was not a good idea !

Reactions: 15
That top she has on with the jeans looks really uncomfortable and like it would ride up something rotten.

The only thing that looks nice is the pink dress with the shirred bust but I still wouldn't want to part with my money for its quality

Reactions: 4
I could have sized down to a 25 as it’s stretchy. No Jess you couldn’t ! It’s clinging all over ! Stick a big knicker on for starters 😂
That dress looks horrible. When she said she could go to a smaller size l couldn't believe it 🙈

I'm only 5'1" and love maxi dresses, but I'd say 80% of the ones l buy l always have to take to a shop to get about 4" taken off, so it works out costing more money.
I'll pass on her maxi dress and skirts, plus the arms look too long as well.

That top she has on with the jeans looks really uncomfortable and like it would ride up something rotten.

The only thing that looks nice is the pink dress with the shirred bust but I still wouldn't want to part with my money for its quality
That was definitely a nice dress. The only one for me really

The length of all of it is ridiculous
It will all end up returned
5ft5 is pretty average and not petite- so why is everything dragging on the floor!
Was wondering if people were thinking the same! She wore that jumpsuit yesterday with heels and it was still too long for her, I consider myself short at 5 foot 4 and it would drown on me! 🙈

Reactions: 3
Everything is so bloody long! Who are they made for?! Slender man?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just watched all her stories, and it's actually one of the better ITS collections I've seen.
The clothes all seem quite wearable, not my style (I'm jeans and a t shirt person) but she doesn't have super short dresses or massive sleeves or anything else ridiculous.

I do wish Jess would take a bit more care showing stuff tho, I have no issues with VBL or tight clothes, but she'd benefit greatly from a hoist em up bra and some big firm granny pants

Oh and contraversial but I like a elasticated waist. I'm large of belly but have a much smaller waist so it stops gapping or bunching under my belt

Reactions: 6
I think we'll all have more confidence in her loving her stuff by actually showing us her wearing it out and about

Reactions: 7
in her story about the gunt showing dress in a 26 she actually said she would size down.. Jess that fits... it’s not too big. It literally is sticking to her belly like a second skin! Now either the dress just isn’t flattering/cheap fabric(which I’ve heard ITS are famous for) but it definitely looks like it fits her. Why is she yet again being so indenial? She looks lovely in the clothes but I feel like the style seems very unoriginal and quite matalan /primark-esque

Reactions: 5
I really feel like I like most of those outfits 🙄 wanted to hate them but she looked lovely

• Haha
Be interesting to see how many followers she gains/loses in the next few weeks.

Can't wait for the instagram influencer trend to just duck off

Reactions: 10
If she sat down in the gunt clinging dress I 100% guarantee the seams would split. Yet she reckons she could have sized down. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I'm loving loads of the outfits. Jumpsuit, trousers, dress, skirt. I love anything floral. She looks so much better in things that fit properly!! That clingy dress fits just and would look better if she had sized up. No way could she size down in it

Everything was soooo long and either needs sizing up or sizing down! I don’t get it, did she design it or not?! 🙄

Very noticeable that she avoided saying “flash the gash” a few times!!

Reactions: 6
Now she’s well on her way to being the next Donatella Versace or Vera Wang, she can treat herself to air con in that room. Stop the sweats

Maybe a bit of wonder web as well for them bleeping trousers. Accident waiting to happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it's all very unimaginative and abit basic. Same old tit you'd get anywhere

Reactions: 13
I think it's all very unimaginative and abit basic. Same old tit you'd get anywhere
I like the pattern on the floral ones but the tops are just like typical ‘fat girl’ tops.. I think they’d probably make me look bigger. And some of the stuff is so tight on her gunt it looks awful 😳

• Heart
So are we bracing ourselves for a morning of cringe ' I'm soo excited/ nervous" stories whilst she counts down to her money rolling in ?!

If the recent SS stuff is anything to go by ...
I've no doubt the collection will sell out because ITS only seem to make a certain amount of each item just in case it's a flop ! Cue the numerous stories promising a restock very soon blah blah blah ...

So are we bracing ourselves for a morning of cringe ' I'm soo excited/ nervous" stories whilst she counts down to her money rolling in ?!

If the recent SS stuff is anything to go by ...
I've no doubt the collection will sell out because ITS only seem to make a certain amount of each item just in case it's a flop ! Cue the numerous stories promising a restock very soon blah blah blah ...
I have a feeling she's going to irritate me this morning, especially if she cried. I think the collection will do well, but I'm doubtful a restock will do as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.