Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie. I quite like the red dress. It’s my kinda thing for holidays. I wouldn’t order it though as it’s £30 and in a couple of weeks it’ll be £15 in the sale. Also as it’s ITS it’ll be cheap fabric & quality.

Reactions: 9
The pink dress is exactly the same as a New Look one?
Woah! Literally identical.... same supplier? This just proves ITS is a huge rip off. They’re selling over expensive cheap tat you could get in new look or primark and the fabric is apparently really cheap! I feel like they just lure these influencers in as a way to make money off their followers.... but wow her collection is apparently out of stock already?? They must’ve literally gotten 50 of everything for it to be out of stock so fast! I feel like the whole omggg it’s outta stock!!! Is for marketing because it then increases the hype. People always want something more when it’s out of stock

Reactions: 12
She had her very young. Isn't Jess 33?
She must have. I always think Jess is older, late 30's for some reason

I forgot about the collection, it seemed a funny time to launch it to me, lunchtime. I was making the kids lunch and was busy, but then again I'm not in their demographic.

Reactions: 3
She must have. I always think Jess is older, late 30's for some reason
Jess mum is 52 I believe...looks way older !

According to Adam. This collection is almost sold out. This is the only story he had put about this collection.
And not really inclusive when it only goes upto a size 28 ...shame Jess couldn't have sorted that out during her massive amount of input into her collection!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess is mum is 52 I believe...looks way older !

And not really inclusive when it only goes upto a size 28 ...shame Jess couldn't have sorted that out during her massive amount of input into her collection!!
I wonder how Poppy fitted into any of it, I only thought it went up to a 26, so she's stopped at a 28. I'd have thought she'd at least have gone up to a 32.

Reactions: 3
There’s an identical dress on new look that looks exactly like this dress in her collection she’s wearing🧐 the neckline, sleeves and colour are all same. Hmmmmm interesting.
DD0A25AF-E55B-4E95-AF9A-3080C89C5C1A.jpeg

Also when I went onto the IDS website there was literally NO images of Jess. You go onto the website and there are much thinner girls including Stacey Solomon and their collections on the main page. Only found Jess when I searched “Jess”... can’t help but feel like this collection isn’t because the brand wants to be more inclusive to fatter women but because they’ve realised it’s a cashing in opportunity

• Wow
Reactions: 16
There’s an identical dress on new look that looks exactly like this dress in her collection she’s wearing🧐 the neckline, sleeves and colour are all same. Hmmmmm interesting.
View attachment 602635

Also when I went onto the IDS website there was literally NO images of Jess. You go onto the website and there are much thinner girls including Stacey Solomon and their collections on the main page. Only found Jess when I searched “Jess”... can’t help but feel like this collection isn’t because the brand wants to be more inclusive to fatter women but because they’ve realised it’s a cashing in opportunity
I wonder if Jess knows?

Reactions: 1
Grace victory had a massive twitter rrow with Adam frisby about him not paying any plus size influencers he used once. I can imagine it to just be complete tokenism like we want a plus size collection to seem like we give a tit but we will push you as far out of the limelight as possible.

Pretty much when new look would put their fat section to the back of the shop hidden away in a corner then removed it completely in most stores 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I've just gone on the website to have a nosey and this was the first page on the website for me.
Screenshot_20210604-131533.png

She's also the first name on the collaboration list.
I've had a look through the collection and the clothes are expensive for what they are in my opinion. The denim jacket is £40, you could get that in primark for less than half price and it'd probably be better quality.

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s the way it’s come up on my Insta. But the we are live- her guff/gunt/mingebelly whatever you call it, seems to be extremely zoomed in and visible?
Dying at the term”mingebelly” 😂😂

Not being bitchy here, but why not just unfollow her? You're muting her posts and stories, isn't that all instagram is? 😂
It's a test trial. Like I say I've followed her from the beginning and I'm hoping this is just a phase of hers. I sort of feel tit unfollowing straight away. I'm hoping maybe after the honeymoon period of her new "job" she will be returning to her normal self

Jess mum is 52 I believe...looks way older !

If she continues the way she is going she won't be able to fit into her own collection this time next year sadly

Reactions: 8
The picture if the other girl in the NL dress, hanging on the door behind her is a pink floral top by the looks if it ..... remarkably like Jess' piece 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Noticed the collection is ITS x Jess Millichamp but she's known by everyone as Jessontheplussize, wonder if she'll change her name now she's a model extraordinaire?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.