Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling she's going to irritate me this morning, especially if she cried. I think the collection will do well, but I'm doubtful a restock will do as well.
From what I've seen ITS seem to only do a limited run of the items. They have had so many collections released recently too all carrying bigger sizes.

Reactions: 1
I’m not going to be buying anything,because I genuinely don’t like any of it. The pink dress is ok but just way too long, i am really confused at the loooong length of the trousers and her silence over it. Did she say they’re too long or did I miss that? Seems she’s being very positive about it because obviously she wants them to sell which no doubt they will. Her followers (not us🤣) are obviously quite easily impressed

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what Milli does for a job? I wondered why she was finishing in the bank and honestly don’t think the ITS collab will bring in decent wage for her to do this long term.
Someone who worked in the same place mentioned it pages ago. Don't remember exactly (cars? After sales or customer service?) but he works on the phone.
To answer the real question, he's not loaded😄 (not thanks to his job at least)

Someone who worked in the same place mentioned it pages ago. Don't remember exactly (cars? After sales or customer service?) but he works on the phone.
To answer the real question, he's not loaded😄 (not thanks to his job at least)
That would be me 👋
UK car dealership in the aftersales department (selling services, aftercare, add ons etc) OR just selling cars. There was a lot of sales teams

Place is notoriously stingy, 18k 'competitive' starter with maybe comission. That's why I USED to work there 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
New thread??
Look at the roses all over me' gunt, I'm dirty and sweaty and a greedy c#$t!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m not going to be buying anything,because I genuinely don’t like any of it. The pink dress is ok but just way too long, i am really confused at the loooong length of the trousers and her silence over it. Did she say they’re too long or did I miss that? Seems she’s being very positive about it because obviously she wants them to sell which no doubt they will. Her followers (not us🤣) are obviously quite easily impressed
She did mention the length of the trousers etc but only to say that you’d need to take it to somewhere to have them taken up if you’re not super tall.

I quite like some of the clothes and they do suit her way more than either the SS or Donald Stanley clothes she’s modelled recently. I’m just not willing to pay ITS prices for clothes which I’ve heard are really cheap material etc. It’s a shame.

Reactions: 3
I like the pattern on the floral ones but the tops are just like typical ‘fat girl’ tops.. I think they’d probably make me look bigger. And some of the stuff is so tight on her gunt it looks awful 😳
I feel this way - it’s something you’d expect to find in Yours circa 2009. For someone so out there with fashion in terms of wearing whatever she wants, it’s very floaty, floral (I’ve never really seen her wear florals if I’m honest) and unimaginative. It’s the kinda collection skinny designers expect fat girls will want, I’m surprised there wasn’t a cold shoulder....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She did mention the length of the trousers etc but only to say that you’d need to take it to somewhere to have them taken up if you’re not super tall.
So you’ll spend the price of the trousers getting them taken up?! Jesus wept. I’ll happily do that buying quality products that I know will last but ITS is fast fashion - 2 episodes of chub rub and you are wandering around with holes in the gusset

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh that she kept posting about BLM and now has set up shop with a buisness that does nothing to support it. Do you remember when he did T-shirts after George Floyd was murdered? He never had any POC modeling or doing a range with...
It's funny how quickly people forget that tit when they shove a big pay packet down ya throat.
To be fair there are POC modelling in ITS Instagram page and there is at least a girl Natashamsandhu who has her own collection I reckon. I don't know if she's famous, like S Solomon, Hinch, J. Jossa. None is famous or known outside Britain😄

8434A17D-49AB-4ED0-894C-089ADA6ADC23.png
I

I thought she doesn’t class herself as a 26😅

to be honest it all looks very boring, only thing I liked is the red/beige dress but imagining the quality or lack of against my body puts me right off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£35 for the shirred dress!!!! It’s nice but knowing the cheapness of the clothing that’s bloody expensive! IMO

Reactions: 11
I’ve never bought from ITS before, but I went on to possibly buy the denim jacket and pink shirred dress and they are so expensive for what they are! Like way more expensive that any other ITS thing I have ever looked at before! I wouldn’t mind if I knew they would be good quality, but from what I’ve heard it’s no better than SHEIN or Primark? 😱

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if it’s the way it’s come up on my Insta. But the we are live- her guff/gunt/mingebelly whatever you call it, seems to be extremely zoomed in and visible?

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion;

Jessontheplussize #11 gunt wobbling to the beat of the modelling drums, getting bigger, gimme me dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.