Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but white jeans should be banned for LIFE. I believe she gets a percentage of the sales?

Reactions: 10
A bit off topic but does anyone follow ashandchelslifestories on Instagram? She's reviewing the recent ITS collections - honestly she is hilarious! She loves everything but she is soo funny to watch ! Not sure she will do one for Jess !
She is the reason i follow InTheStyle, cause its hilarious!!

Reactions: 4
The q&a's are so embarrasing 'cause the questions are all just made up and it's so obvious.

Stacey solomon answered all the same questions pretty much 🥱

Reactions: 9
The q&a's are so embarrasing 'cause the questions are all just made up and it's so obvious.

Stacey solomon answered all the same questions pretty much 🥱
It’s all the same isn’t it! The questions, the answers, the photos, the props! It’s all the same 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Instagram has become fake

Jess is now no longer just a lass doing a hobby.....she will sell anything or promote anything that pays. I will no longer trust what she says as her intentions will now be about money rather than being authentic. She will eventually become like what Laura loves ....who hasn't congratulated her yet
I think I saw a comment from Laura on the post where Jess announced the collection, something along the lines of “Glad the news is finally out” as if saying “yes plebs, as a fellow influencer I knew all about this”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like she nearly tripped over her own feet in the pink dress fave piece question 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s literally doing the same hair move, and bend over and over it’s hilarious, when she nearly toppled over in the pink dress 😂

Reactions: 2
Omg she’s literally doing the same hair move, and bend over and over it’s hilarious, when she nearly toppled over in the pink dress 😂
She's doing in the videos what they do on the photo shoots when the photographer takes multiple shots so the models have to continuously keep moving! Hilarious that she hasn't worked out videos require different more natural movements!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's doing in the videos what they do on the photo shoots when the photographer takes multiple shots so the models have to continuously keep moving! Hilarious that she hasn't worked out videos require different more natural movements!
Yes that’s it. I keep going and rewatching it’s so funny 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I can't believe her mum is only 11 years older than me, I thought she was in her early 60's.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.