Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I saw a comment from Laura on the post where Jess announced the collection, something along the lines of ā€œGlad the news is finally outā€ as if saying ā€œyes plebs, as a fellow influencer I knew all about thisā€
Bit like on social media when someone announces a pregnancy/ engagement etc and someone always comments with ā€œoh so glad the secret is finally outā€ or ā€œcongratulations againā€. Just to make it clear they knew before it was public.

Reactions: 13
Omg sooo funny !! Errr stunning!!! Errr noooo !!!

Bit like on social media when someone announces a pregnancy/ engagement etc and someone always comments with ā€œoh so glad the secret is finally outā€ or ā€œcongratulations againā€. Just to make it clear they knew before it was public.
Just such knobby behaviour and something Laura would definitely do !

Reactions: 8
If she was so involved in the design, why are most pieces ā€œpretty much true to sizeā€?? šŸ¤”

Hasnā€™t she got an odd way of walking? She kind of stomps! I noticed it the other day when she was walking alongside Stacey ā€¦cannot stand that woman!! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
QUESTION- someone asked if this would be in talk and petite... jess response was something like

yeah this is something thatā€™s so important we are working on it

If so important why not think about it at first and why not sort it out before the launch /announcement

Reactions: 19
The dress is too tight. Itā€™s a ā€œguntā€ clinger. She should size up.
The trousers on the play suit are wayyyy too long and yet sheā€™s banging on about how important to her petite & tall are in her Q&A.
Who the hell wears white jeans these days??
She almost fell over in the pink dress šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ
Ohh and how much is the photographer paid to lie and say ā€œSTUNNINGā€ over and over again.
All these florals. Iā€™m just awaiting for her to sing ā€œthe hills are alive with the sound of musicā€ Iā€™ve had enough of her already now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Im sure its already been said, BUT! I really dislike clothes that hug a big tummy, so much so you can see the knicker line - the sheered bodycon dress for one. I might be alone but I just think it looks very unflattering. Im speaking as someone who has a big tummy!! And why is Jess's make up always put on with a trowel and yellow? Its not a great look x

Reactions: 14
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever seen Jess wear florals before. Itā€™s really not her style at all

Reactions: 5
QUESTION- someone asked if this would be in talk and petite... jess response was something like

yeah this is something thatā€™s so important we are working on it

If so important why not think about it at first and why not sort it out before the launch /announcement
See I read that as she was implying there might be a collection x 2 !!!

And definitely loads ' wrong ' considering it was all created by her ! šŸ™„ .... šŸ¦¬šŸ’©

Reactions: 2
I mean, letā€™s be real. That explanation of the jumpsuit length was a bit of a cop out. Iā€™m about the same height as Jess and I wouldnā€™t buy that jumpsuit for that reason alone.

Leg and sleeve lengths are my absolute bugbear when buying clothes as a plus size woman and the fact her range doesnā€™t address any of that is a bit tit. I assume the same will go for all the jeans and trousers, all massively too long. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
I mean everything is just far too long for her! Surely if you ā€œdesignā€ a range of clothes they should at least be the right length on you šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
By the looks of it you need to be at supermodel height for these clothes!

Reactions: 14
I mean, letā€™s be real. That explanation of the jumpsuit length was a bit of a cop out. Iā€™m about the same height as Jess and I wouldnā€™t buy that jumpsuit for that reason alone.

Leg and sleeve lengths are my absolute bugbear when buying clothes as a plus size woman and the fact her range doesnā€™t address any of that is a bit tit. I assume the same will go for all the jeans and trousers, all massively too long. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
And if you imagine the length of the legs cut to her leg length with how low the stomach area hangs it just would look odd !! I really want to say something positive about this range but there has not been the consideration needed for a plus size body in most of it !

Reactions: 4
As someone who has followed jess from the very beginning. (As well as what Laura loves etc)

Tonight I have turned off her stories. It's ridiculous the way she is going on, encouraging people to pretty much kiss her arse.

The whole platform is fake and full of people who just sell out. I thought jess would have stayed genuine but its clear she is now copying everyone else and yes she still hadn't mentioned sitting down to her messages (almost a week after promising). She clearly only "loves" her followers because she can make money, and get as many freebies as possible.

The genuine jess has long gone and now we are going to be left with constant ads, kiss arse videos, and a personality that she is putting on rather than being herself (you can tell by her responses and posts lately she is copying Stacey Solomon etc)

I used to enjoy her page and it was nice to follow someone who still lives a "normal" life and has this hobby as again instagram is NOT a career.

I knew hinch shouted her out for a reason and now it makes sense.

duck that tit

Reactions: 21
OMG just tell people you ARE a size 26! Thereā€™s no shame! Just own it and stop pretending you could have sized down!!

Reactions: 13
The length of all of it is ridiculous
It will all end up returned
5ft5 is pretty average and not petite- so why is everything dragging on the floor!

Reactions: 8
Honest to god itā€™s embarrassing. Everything is too long. Keeps saying she could have sized on pretty much everything.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.