Jessontheplussize #10 A model in London Town, still insisting she could have sized down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do I get the suspicion she’ll have WLS soon
To copy poppy perhaps?

I am currently going through the process under nhs for health reasons so not private like poppy. It's a 2 year process as they assess literally everything.

Wonder where the model will be next week now she is famous ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I went on to the app just before 12, before it was on the main page, and everything size 24, 26 & 28 was showing as limited stock. So it may be 'inclusive' but they kept their stock number very very low for the bigger sizes of this collection by looks of things!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Jess on the plus size:New clothing range,in the style of being too tight

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't see that ever happening with Jess, she loves her food too much.
I can't see it happening, us I doubt she could afford to do it privately, she doesn't have rich parents unlike the other one. I guess she can't lose weight as it will affect her "brand" now.

The chocolate in her pr box does look good

Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion:

Banking job is no more, now she is squeezing her body into size 24

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This as is popping up on every thread dim in in tattle. I'm guessing because I looked at the collection
Screenshot_20210604-182944.png

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: rotund mingebelly bursting out her dress, £45 for a cheap jumpsuit?! Taking the bloody piss

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Quickly looked on the website, cos I like the pink dress 🙈 but can’t find it anywhere! Then again if New Look sell it I’d be more inclined to buy it there!

Reactions: 7
In her stories, She walked through the front door and needed a s**t.
Seriously, these people have her selling their clothes and she comes out with lines like that 🙈

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She had time to have a tit. But couldn’t blot her face with some toilet paper whilst sat on the throne?? She looks dripping wet. Sweaty and smelly.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really needs to give up on that Charlotte Tilbury makeup! I’ve never seen her so shiny! 🤦🏼‍♀️
One of the things I like about Jess is that she’s not as fake as the others, I’m thinking specifically WhatLauraLoves and Poppy Adams, but I really don’t need to hear about her toilet habits! 🤢

Reactions: 12
Why after every bloody ITS launch do they say “we couldn’t have predicted the demand…. We’re already working on a restock!” it’s so bloody obvious all these people are told what to say because they all say the same thing.

Reactions: 15
Why after every bloody ITS launch do they say “we couldn’t have predicted the demand…. We’re already working on a restock!” it’s so bloody obvious all these people are told what to say because they all say the same thing.
Made me laugh how she used the word ' we ' like she's personally involved in the making and ordering all of the restock! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.