Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine working full time and still having to deal with customer service and web chats ! Honest to god

Reactions: 8
So Fuckin lazy!!!
How could she possibly move and have to call up Sky and gas etc... its just too much..🙄
As for her spoilt brat whining on stories about that terrible Charlotte Tilbury make up!! LEAST SHE CAN AFFORD IT!!!
Sorry...shes just vile and spoilt

Reactions: 13
I feel like 99% of her content in the last two weeks or so has been her just swearing and whining on about her own selfish, self-inflicted ‘problems’. I’m tempted to unfollow!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel like 99% of her content in the last two weeks or so has been her just swearing and whining on about her own selfish, self-inflicted ‘problems’. I’m tempted to unfollow!
Definitely, she started moaning as soon as she got to Mexico and hasn't stopped. I'm finding her so depressing at the moment.

She’s actually waddling as she walks.. sort it out pet!
I noticed her waddling on holiday, put it down to the heat. It has to be a wake up call that she's waddling and she's not heavily pregnant.

Reactions: 12
Definitely, she started moaning as soon as she got to Mexico and hasn't stopped. I'm finding her so depressing at the moment.

I noticed her waddling on holiday, put it down to the heat. It has to be a wake up call that she's waddling and she's not heavily pregnant.
Sadly it won’t be. She won’t acknowledge any weight gain, even though she gets breathless after a few steps and she’s lumbering around like a hippopotamus.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s not a great finished look. Plastered and caked on again. Remember she saying she likes less as less is more ? Lol

What is she waffling on about? She makes no sense half of the time. She can be very boring at times

Attachments

Last edited:
Absolutely not body shaming in anyway - I’m a big girl and I have a belly, I’m not denying that - but when she turns to the side she actually looks pregnant!😮😮

Reactions: 9
Yeah I liked that dress but it’s not flattering on. I have a tummy. Saved myself some cash!

Reactions: 5
Her hair seems to grow crazily fast as her greys show the week after getting her hair done. It must be in such tit condition though and just snap off because her hair never seems to get any longer

Her hair seems to grow crazily fast as her greys show the week after getting her hair done. It must be in such tit condition though and just snap off because her hair never seems to get any longer
She NEEDS to go back to blonde! She looks lovely with blonde hair. The dark hair washes her out and makes her look sick.

Reactions: 11
When will she realise that it isn't healthy to eat to the point PJ's feel right on. You're meant to eat till satisfied, not eat to the point you can't move

Reactions: 12
‘ whose driving then…..I will…..no il drive’

why ask?🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
The way she was waddling from side to side too, my lord that’s just terrible. Finding her really irritating at the moment

Also with that contour she uses, there are so many different brands that have the stick contours, for instance the Clinique contour chubby stick is amazing and you just use it as you go! But of course she keeps buying one where she hates the packaging. I think it’s because she only has 2 brain cells? One brain cell is dedicated to food and the other to makeup. Not much else left to think about when you’re a two besincelled lass

• Haha
Yeah I know where he works too and I'd say contact centre more than call centre but it's not like calling people up selling stuff.
My friend works there and I'm unsure of her salary but she has her own mortgage on a nice house so think he could get his own. She will also have enough salary being self employed I'm sure
I live local to them and I am intrigued as to where he might work?! Can't think of anywhere fitting that kinda salary, for contact centre work in the North East???

Reactions: 3
I live local to them and I am intrigued as to where he might work?! Can't think of anywhere fitting that kinda salary, for contact centre work in the North East???
It's to do with cars/motoring I believe. Possibly the aftercare team from a car dealership. If so he may get commission too

Reactions: 5
Last night when she was so uncomfortable to even be in her pjs after eating so much food physically made me feel sick. I can’t imagine how she must feel, eating to that extent daily! Literally the only thing that sparks any joy to her. Jess needs a wake up call rapidly!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.