Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh maybe she's power washing to get some estate agent pictures taken, we know she won't be cleaning for fun or to maintain a basic level of human hygiene because... Well... she's jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is like a big child isn’t she? She’s obviously lead a very privileged life, she really has no clue how to do basic life tit

Reactions: 12
Why do people lie about his kind of thing? It’s so odd! My theory is that they do it to seem extra quirky or endearing. 🙄 it’s not working!
It is odd, I find it odd to even say you're scared of balloons, it's so random. It has to be to make her look quirky

Reactions: 3
I know a couple of people scared of balloons but it’s not in the sense that they can’t be around them, they are just scared of them bursting. I do think Jess is lying though. She hasn’t had any problems filming with them or taking pictures with them.

Reactions: 7
That tap drama is ridiculous she faffed around for what ten minutes. Then she just had to sit down. Jeez I’m all for body positivity but she is really not doing herself any favours with how lazy she’s become.

Reactions: 9
How can anyones front garden get so dirty? This looks like years and years of buildup. Has it seriously taken them to getting the house valued to actually clean tit? Cause that’s bleeping nasty. Dirty dirty lazy people
DF5E1EF8-2BF3-4E33-B2BF-8BD01E64AE0F.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
And they own a pressure washer. I could half understand it if they didn’t have one.

No one over the age of 10 actively enjoys balloons popping, do they? That's not the same thing as being frightened of them. If you were actually scared of them, you wouldn't go anywhere near them.

Reactions: 10
How useless is she ! Haha
And grandad came around to help because grandma saw her stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
HOW IS SHE THAT INCOMPETENT????

My blood pressure went through the roof watching that absolute debacle. duck me!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m astounded at how useless Jess is. That whole tap debacle. Who remembers the alarm and how useless they were when that went off and the NEIGHBOR had to come help them switch it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she wasn't so tight, she could hire a professional cleaner for the house, maybe two hours a week.

They're lazy af and useless. What will they do when they become ancient?

In other words she will boss him around and sit around watching Him do it while she films it for Instagram
She's going to do that now, I don't know why she thinks it's interesting content. I could film my husband power washing his car if I wanted to bore everyone to death. How does she not see that it's boring. Jess is so dull

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.