Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her shower was that bad she had to jet wash it! I don’t think she had ever cleaned it and probably hasn’t since. It was grim 🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
She did a story on cleaning it with a jet washer a couple of years ago. Shockingly disgusting.

Considering she seems to spend so much time cleaning and tidying the rest of the house, which looks ok, I don't think that bathroom had been cleaned for years.
I can only imagine 😂 a jet washer? Would a cloth and some mr muscle not do the trick?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Somehow managed to miss the fact there was a new thread.. thought you lot were quiet😉😉🤣🤣

As you were…🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not when you saw what came off it. Massive black chunks of soap scum, hair and dirt.
It was truly vile. She probably saved it to a highlight! Honestly, anyone that didn’t see it should count themselves lucky. How anyone could use a bathroom so vile is beyond me 😷

Reactions: 7
That video of her cleaning the bathroom lives in my head rent free 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the most vile thing I’ve ever seen. Her and milli are truly just two lazy feral people who are stuck in their ways like a pair of 80 yr olds.

Reactions: 9
I work for a large internet company and our call Center gets min wage, if you are a senior you prob looking at 3-4 K more

50k for a call Center? I’m working the wrong job !
Yeah I know where he works too and I'd say contact centre more than call centre but it's not like calling people up selling stuff.
My friend works there and I'm unsure of her salary but she has her own mortgage on a nice house so think he could get his own. She will also have enough salary being self employed I'm sure

Reactions: 2
She’s just so lazy, cannot be arsed to do anything. I bet even wiping her arse is a struggle

• Haha
I wonder if she will mention the house quote she has yst when she eventually rolls out of bed. While I’ve worked 5 hrs so far today. Lazy cow

I wonder if she will mention the house quote she has yst when she eventually rolls out of bed. While I’ve worked 5 hrs so far today. Lazy cow
I have to say that I'm envious of the fact that she can sleep in.
I doubt she'll mention it, I think she's cagey when it comes to money.

I have to say that I'm envious of the fact that she can sleep in.
I doubt she'll mention it, I think she's cagey when it comes to money.
We'll find out if and when the arse print appears on Rightmove

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh no, imagine how difficult today is for her, she’s having to actually be an adult and phone customer services 🙄 it’s not as if she’s exactly busy otherwise. She’s been dead quiet since she got back from holiday, even she knows she has duck all going on 🥱🥱

Reactions: 10
Oh no, imagine how difficult today is for her, she’s having to actually be an adult and phone customer services 🙄 it’s not as if she’s exactly busy otherwise. She’s been dead quiet since she got back from holiday, even she knows she has duck all going on 🥱🥱
But how is she so quiet? She released a clothing line 2 and a half weeks ago and she did a couple grid/story posts and that's it? Some instahuns would kill for that opportunity but Jess is too lazy to do anything with it!
She should be showing us ways of styling the items, how she's wearing them, encouraging people to do the same but she's so bleeping lazy all she posts is the bare minimum, I don't know how they haven't dropped her! I know we don't particularly want to see her add a belt to any more tit dresses but it speaks volumes about her work ethic that she releases the line and then doesn't mention it after a few days!
Just as a comparison vickaboox (tik tok) released an eyeshadow palette months ago and continues to repost people mentioning it, still seems to use it daily and post makeup looks.. it's a fine line to being overkill but at least she seems genuinely proud of it and happy to have the opportunity.

Good point about her being quiet on the new MI KOLLEKSHUN. You'd be promoting the tit out of it, wouldn't you?

She’s took Darcy a walk along a dual carriageway by the looks of it lol suppose she is off her arse and outside so that’s something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.