Jessontheplusside #22 mi fellas in a mood cos I video all wuh food, mi new klekshuns pyah naff but we are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends what sort of property they are after but one would assume that even with the equity in their currently place, they're going to need some sort of mortgage. There must be provision for self-employed huns but I doubt a bank would take a punt on the strength of Jess's contracts, if she has any actual contracts at all.

Maybe they're planning to move somewhere of equal value, just different. Jess's best bet would probably be to go back to the bank and work there. Surely they do a good deal on mortgages for their staff or has all that gone these days?
They might be downsizing. Who knows?
No, no special deals anymore for bank workers, same mortgages as everyone else

Reactions: 5
Oh god I can’t wait to go stalking right move looking for her house!!!
🤣🤣🤣I hope they manage to get the foisty smell out before people come to view it, feel sorry for the poor people who move into Jess’ old stink pit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Complaining about switching utilities, getting subscriptions changed if she does move. It’s so obvious she’s a spoilt brat

Reactions: 12
Complaining about switching utilities, getting subscriptions changed if she does move. It’s so obvious she’s a spoilt brat
it’s not as if she’s got anything else to do is it? Apart from flog her ITS tat. How does she think people manage when they work proper full time hours? Lazy cow.

Reactions: 15
One of the least difficult things involved in moving is sorting all that stuff out. I'm not saying it's easy but everything else is much, much harder (and often heartbreaking). Once you get to the stage of switching over your Sky subscription, all the hard work is done.

I honestly think they are both too lazy to move. Too much effort and moving about. Can’t see it happening

Reactions: 11
If you're sticking with the same providers its usually just a phone call too! Or a lot can be done online in a few minutes. She's focused on that cos she knows she wouldn't be actually moving furniture or decorating so the most hard work she would have is ringing sky and even that's too much.

Reactions: 6
I'm sure I read somewhere that self-employed people generally have to submit two years of records, taxes etc when applying for a mortgage - unless Millie earns a lot, she's going to struggle with this surely?

Reactions: 7
I'm sure I read somewhere that self-employed people generally have to submit two years of records, taxes etc when applying for a mortgage - unless Millie earns a lot, she's going to struggle with this surely?
Millie works in a call centre. No shade on that kind of work but I don't think it pays much.

Reactions: 8
She’s just so lazy. Remember when their TV broke and it took them weeks to take the old one down and put the new one up.

She’s just so lazy. Remember when their TV broke and it took them weeks to take the old one down and put the new one up.
If my telly broke, we'd have a new one up the next day. I think that is more about my love of laying on my arse and watching telly than it is me not being lazy, but anyway.

Moving house is a big deal. I wouldn't be surprised if they stay put, even though they don't see it as their forever home. Just too much hard work involved.

• Haha
She talked before about not wanting to move because their house is close to her grandparents...imagine all that Sky and internet faff (🙄) for somewhere probably a few houses down!

Reactions: 2
I know some people who work at the same place as Millie, if he's good at his job at that call centre he could be pushing 50k, if he's on the team I think he is, his basic will probably be about 25k. So with their probable equity plus just Millie's affordability they could probably but something quite decent. I still think Jess will go back to work if they move.

Reactions: 9
She won't move its too much effort, she's looking for content. It won't be valued as much as she wants, for example the kitchen floor needs to fixed, the bathroom is filthy, she said her self it smells foisty & since she's been doing her holiday washing that spare room will be rife! She's too lazy to get those things fixed so she won't bother. Shes trying to think of content & a new house always brings in the views but it would involve her getting off the sofa as no way would anyone be able to lift it with her on it so she won't bother. But I hope she trys to rub the arse imprint off the sofa before they take any photos 😆 imagine the laughs we would have if her arse print was on right move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, I forgot about the bathroom. I don't know how anyone could live like that, I really don't.

I have lived in some, um, very basic rented accommodation but nowhere had a bathroom in that state. It costs virtually nothing to keep a place clean, even if it is shabby and worn it can still be fresh. They OWN that house and the bathroom is still like that.

• Heart
I work for a large internet company and our call Center gets min wage, if you are a senior you prob looking at 3-4 K more

50k for a call Center? I’m working the wrong job !

Reactions: 10
I work for a large internet company and our call Center gets min wage, if you are a senior you prob looking at 3-4 K more

50k for a call Center? I’m working the wrong job !
Millie works in the same industry as me, hence knowing some people there and if you've got any sense you can make really great money for not that much effort in all honesty. I don't want to out him, but it's not a utilities type of call centre.

Reactions: 5
What is her bathroom like? I haven’t seen it 🙂
She did a story on cleaning it with a jet washer a couple of years ago. Shockingly disgusting.

Considering she seems to spend so much time cleaning and tidying the rest of the house, which looks ok, I don't think that bathroom had been cleaned for years.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.