Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
This is Bowies mouth, aside from the missing teeth, are these metal things fillings?
I noticed the Kearns 4 year old has a mouth full of the metal as well as teeth pulled from the back.
Maybe these influencers can start looking at their kids well-being instead of being glued to their phone

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Pindawg

VIP Member
View attachment 2365059(Another one coz she’s really grinding my gears lately) MONPRENEUR??? Is that supposed to say MUMPRENEUR?? Either way, it’s fucking stupid and the exact opposite of what she is. And we know she wrote this ridiculous caption herself since Tayla’s up and left her!
‘Hey ChatGP write a blurb about mothering and hustling’
THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY SHE WROTE THAT CAPTION
someone please find out where she copied it from
I'm too full of rage with her BS to even start looking

meangorls

The reflection of her losing it at her son actually makes me want to cry. Imagine watching your dad and your sister do something really fun together and when you even try to speak you get snapped at like that. She’s deadset a horrible mother. And when he’s allowed to sit down on the couch to join it’s CUT filming over. So fricken sad.

Her surgeon gave no fucks for her well-being given she was a 10/11 months post partum mum. Seriously do these unethical idiots think that a woman's body is in the right state to have major surgery on after such a huge physical journey that is pregnancy and child birth? Makes me angry that she wasn't told to calm down for a while before jumping into it. Sad.
---
Even Phil should have put a stop to it. Just ridiculous. What a waste of his super money.

beigebabe

VIP Member
I’m definitely not cut out to be an influencer, if I’m paying someone to paint my house, it’s staying that way for at least ten years. I’ve got way more important things to blow thousands of dollars on, like 6 weeks in Japan, Sth Korea and HK over Christmas, fuck painting.

• Heart

uglyguccislides

Lol love it that Jessii is now talking about holding Golden Girl back from school, but spinning it about her not being ready to let go. Hi Jessii!! We all know your kid is desperately behind

• Wow
  • Haha
Wait. So this “mother” barely gives her boys a decent birthday, can’t be bothered for an ENT appointment or speech therapy for golden NOR SWIMMING LESSONS?!?! However no questions asked when it comes to spending endless cash on herself?
Babe. I hate to break it to ya but lip tattoos and fuckin blunt tape in extensions aren’t gonna help you. Like… at all. You chose to have a child x3, why not spend some cash on them and not just pass on gifted shit?? I am MADDDDD

• Heart
This is classic Jessiiiika (ADHD style) - gets an idea in her head, obsesses over it, preaches it to the internet and then........crickets.

Just like the wedding, this will be a dead idea very soon. But also, how do they seriously afford everything? I'm honestly curious?? Any ideas?

Dukes_wa

Got the ick from being sick with fevers all weekend but still packing people's orders..... No thanks.

Reactions: 15
I think Phil has taken all 3 kids with him. He posted a story with them last night anyway
My brother WAS a Phil once upon a time. The "mother" was usually overseas or at home "sleeping" whilst he worked a full time job and carted the kids everywhere with him. I am SO triggered by deadbeat mothers. It's more common than people know! So many mums who should have NEVER procreated MULTIPLE times. Surely after one you'd realise it's not for you? To keep having more kids you don't want to raise or sacrifice for is just neglect.

Goodriddens

It really beggars belief doesn't it? Unfortunately this is the poor version of parenting we are showing off to the next generation when they literally 'look up' to these nobodies. Impressionable mums may think its normal to be so self absorbed, putting their kids in 'skewl' (daycare) to concentrate on their own lives and giving their children the bare minimum because "don't judge my parenting" is the standard catch phrase for the bare minimum mums to feel better about themselves. I hate the social media world we live in. I hate Jessiiiika Wilson and how she has gotten away with being a terrible shit mother - her deadbeat husband needs to grow a pair.
As soon as I started following jess I couldn't BELIEVE how HORRIBLE a mother she was and just overall shit person. This was years ago when pregnant with Goldie and everything was on gomi. There were no threads on her yet and I was like hooooow does noone else see it, I can't be the only one?! I felt instant relief when the threads eventually began and the more her page grew, the more people saw her for who she truly was and is. My faith in humanity was restored just a little bit!

• Heart

meangorls

New thread name suggestion: selling Expresso candles, new staff for the business she can’t handle. Wearing her Tacky Gucci sandals while her marriage is in shambles

• Haha

posty post

VIP Member
Bish ain’t going to Italy she is whinging about paying for a quote 😂😂 go to Bali Jess it’s more your bogan personality and you can get yourself a cheap nanny to watch your kids. Phil can even get himself a massage so you won’t have to put out! You can even get some cheap dental work and sort out that terrible mouth of yours!

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Didn't she do this exact bogan backyard birthday bash for another Birthday of hers!? She legit just gets more claaaasy by the day.

You're an adult swamp rat. Go have an intimate dinner with friends and family not punch bongs in the backyard drinking bourbon.

• Haha

em1985

Imagine spending thousands of dollars on getting someone to paint your whole house, to then repaint a different colour in every room barely a year later 🤣🤣🤣