Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Absolutely agree, but have you discovered Emmylou 😂😂😂 she ranks my number 1 hated purely for this reason.
This is terrible but I can't even watch her, she makes me want to vom in my mouth. She's a putrid little ogre of a thing. I see her on channel 10 morning show sometimes and have to turn her off. I can watch jessiiika without the vom feeling 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14

SmallDickEnergy

Chatty Member
IMG_9119.jpeg
Ok this is random and I can’t remember if anyone had mentioned it before, but the chick just popped up on my explore page and I did a massive double take thinking it was Messiika - someone tell me I’m not the only one who sees it 😝

• Wow
Proof that Phil is the 'default parent'. Jessiiiika is more like one of those 'deadbeat dads' we hear so much about. People don't realise there is a whole section of society that are deadbeat mothers too!!

beigebabe

VIP Member
Hiiiiii Jesss….. tell us you read here without telling us
I felt so uncomfortable watching that, she has no visible emotional connection to any of her children in videos. It’s horrible. Keep your kids off the gram if you don’t like them.

notgifted

VIP Member
Yeah it’s Levi’s birthday tomorrow and she’s not even home to wake to him in the morning 😭 everyone else I follow went home after the event today
She didn’t go home? You can’t be serious! What a bitch.
This is taking the cake surely.
---
She lives an hour away 😂

• Angry
  • Sad

shelookscute

Chatty Member
When she says she can’t remember when they last did groceries. What do the kids take to school if she doesn’t get groceries? I don’t know why she doesn’t just get delivery every week. So dumb.

whattheduck87

100%. She’ll come back from this “girl boss” trip and claim that she needs to put more focus on building Gloom (accident, but not correcting it!) and blah blah so the podcast will go for sure
Gloom fits perfectly as the albums are boring as shit

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Phil is no amazing parent either, guys. It's just that jess is such a deadbeat mother that it makes Phil look "good" for doing the bare minimum because someone has to.

Agree that the Vax situation likely wasnt Jess' fault, my mum was given the wrong Vax recently too. However the fact she is sitting in the car crying to a bunch of strangers on the internet instead of being there for her daughter who is the actual one having to go through it again is downright WEIRD. But go on Jess, make it about you.
Just like Methii 'isn't ready for Goldie to go to School'

1) It's not about you!
2) She is beyond behind in every aspect.

Having seen a few now, I honestly think I’d say, “nah don’t worry about a fake belly button, I’ll just be smooth” 🫠

• Haha

beebop88

I would be livid if some skank influencer had a photo of my kids with their names in full view on Instagram. Absolutely livid. Why hasn’t anyone commented about this. She’s so stupid

Surely she isn't only doing the enrolment stuff now? Not a chance. Our Brisbane Catholic education school has already had 2 prep play date mornings for next years preps! Enrolments were in at the start of the year. Even siblings. Our school had no places left. I'm surprised she is only doing it in August, even for a sibling position. Although she did only enrol Levi in November from memory. I'm really happy to hear her question whether to send Goldie. I really hope she delays her. She is very young, only just out of a cot and can't talk properly. (Im sure she isnt long off the dummy too) Goldie needs speech therapy and a very good C&K community kindergarten (NOT daycare!) There is a night and day difference between a good kindergarten program and daycare. Even a kindergarten program in a daycare is not the same.

• Heart

kirstieeh

I can guarantee you she herself cancelled goldies ent appointment because SHE didn't want to take her!! ENT very RARELY just cancel appointments and when they do, they reschedule very soon after.
Does she no realise how fkn important it is for her child to see the ENT and also a paediatric dr?
Why doesn't she care for her kids??
Do these fuckwits realise kids aren't for fkn content, they are for life!!
Out of most 'influencers' she takes the cake for not giving a fuck about her kids.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
How much did she spend on the Taylor Swift package deal for herself but the kids can have some junk from Target to take on their day out. No new clothes for the boys or haircuts so they can see.

• Angry