Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
“MaRsY BoY has been digging holes… fun.” She knows he’s a…. dog, right? He’s digging holes because he’s bored and under stimulated Methiika. She never walks him, never takes him to a dog park, never plays with him. Ignores him like she ignores her kids.
The fact she named her DOG and CAT after Ruby Tuesday Mathews kids?! Really speaks volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jessamphetamine lacking dopamine; Expresso coffee candles, Bloom is a shambles. Itsy, bitsy red bikini, are those minge hairs or a Botched epi?

• Haha

Goodriddens

Let's not forget "Christmas bubbles"
---
Oh and don't you love how when putting on the lip liner, she says "and I have to say, this went on rather smooth!" Girl, I thought these were your "top three items" from that brand? :rolleyes: (We already know you only shop makeup from Mecca but it makes it extra funny when you can't even cover up the fact that any ads for this brand are actually first impressions, confirming you've never tried any of it before selling to your audience)

Last edited:
  • Haha

MsTxx

Seriously isn't the candle market oversaturated as is?? Not an original idea in its head :rolleyes:

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Wowwww just listened to Goldie Her speech is shocking. I have a child with speech delays & im shocked they think this is normal & that she is ready for school next year. As for the poor boys being treated like that, you can hear one of them say “I never get” & then it cuts out. They both favour the golden child because she gets the most views. Gotta make that mortgage payment somehow. She isn’t even cute. Sorry not sorry.
---
Also see how poor Bowie crept forward like he was going to get into trouble for being there!! If I already didn’t think she was a cunt I do now.

Justanotheraussie

I've lost count of the number of ads she's done in the last week...Bloom is definitely not as successful as she hoped. I remember her saying she wanted to do her own brand so she doesn't have to advertise anyone else's brand anymore...that worked out well didn't it 😅

• Haha

em1985

I reckon shes more upset about having to pay the money for childcare. Maybe Phil is mad at her becuse she ignored all the letters 😂

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
To be honest Goldie needs a preschool not a daycare. My kids were turning six in kindy so I’m all for holding them back if they aren’t ready & a lot of kids aren’t at four. Goldie isn’t ready. no one can understand her Jess. By her age she should be understood by people who aren’t around her often. At the moment Messi & Filth are translators not parents.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Yeah nah, turning someone else’s wedding into an all-about-you video compilation is absolutely fucked. Don’t do that.

pixie spotty

Chatty Member
Let me get this straight. This mole can get her lips tattooed but can’t take her child to an ENT appointment?

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Old Messii Jessii looking a bit tattle rattled this morning. We knew last week that Tayla had escaped, doll. It was a ridiculous idea hiring her in the first place. You were trying to show all the haters that you’re an 👊 AcTuAl bUsInEsS wOmAn 👊, when in reality, you’re working one hour a day selling useless, imported crap from the charred remains of your Burpengary shed.

Enjoy not having to drive to The Burp anymore, Tayla. Thanks for the mems.

• Haha
Let me get this straight. This mole can get her lips tattooed but can’t take her child to an ENT appointment?
It really beggars belief doesn't it? Unfortunately this is the poor version of parenting we are showing off to the next generation when they literally 'look up' to these nobodies. Impressionable mums may think its normal to be so self absorbed, putting their kids in 'skewl' (daycare) to concentrate on their own lives and giving their children the bare minimum because "don't judge my parenting" is the standard catch phrase for the bare minimum mums to feel better about themselves. I hate the social media world we live in. I hate Jessiiiika Wilson and how she has gotten away with being a terrible shit mother - her deadbeat husband needs to grow a pair.

Last edited:

nw26

Also here saying I kept coming back to hello fresh because it’s easy. No you douche canoe it’s because it’s free

Reactions: 16

MsTxx

Sons birthday not worthy of a post but the cost of coffee going up 35cents - now thats newsworthy :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 16