Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

villanellebaby

Chatty Member
Talking about her podcast and getting it big enough to have ads etc….. because everyone wants to advertise on a podcast rehashing google finds with a nasally voice whilst a creep listens in and reacts…. I’d rather listen to nails on a chalkboard
but also saying the funds will help make it better by being able to advertise/market it more/better and show more BTS….WHUT?? How does that make your podcast better??? I’ll tell you what will - doing better, more thorough research, scripting it in your own words rather than just ripping it off the internet, rehearsing, getting some coaching on how to speak so it doesn’t sound like two uneducated mouth-breathing nasal bogans talking…the list could go on…

• Haha
Reactions: 21

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Yelling at her kids over chocolate. You can imagine the serving poor Bowie got. Saying she can’t look at him today because he ruined the surprise. YOU ARE A CUNT MESSI. It’s not his fault it’s yours you big nosed cow. She makes me so mad.

• Sad
  • Wow

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Cadbury sends her promo pack.Days later she declares she is banning chocolate as it has ruined her skin.No words.

• Haha

Goodriddens

Phil is no amazing parent either, guys. It's just that jess is such a deadbeat mother that it makes Phil look "good" for doing the bare minimum because someone has to.

Agree that the Vax situation likely wasnt Jess' fault, my mum was given the wrong Vax recently too. However the fact she is sitting in the car crying to a bunch of strangers on the internet instead of being there for her daughter who is the actual one having to go through it again is downright WEIRD. But go on Jess, make it about you.

Reactions: 20

MissusChicken

I was at the same pool today.. Phil was pretty much staring at all the girls in bikinis, Jess was laying on a towel in the sun, not watching the kids.. Phil was pretty much ‘handling’ Goldie and the boys were off on their own with the two girls..

• Wow
  • Sick

notgifted

VIP Member
She paints the house over and over, gets new lounges more often than anyone I know. Yet she clings to the broken toy box and dinning chairs like they’re the most precious gemstone in the world. Make it make sense???
She doesn’t eat at the table, so doesn’t care about the chairs, doesn’t use the toys or toy box, doesn’t affect her, she’s such a selfish cunt.
I can’t see how she’s doing all this painting, such a waste of time and money when the bathroom and kitchen are hideous. Is she sanding the walls all back or does she just slap the new paint on?
Also her floors are scum, I’m so confused by this moron.

vikingjan

Chatty Member
If she was so concerned about her daughters welfare she should have accompanied her into dr’s office and supported her not moaning into her phone like the selfish self absorbed fucken mole that she is.

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Proof Meth head does nothing at all with the kids..
Where the fuck is she while he’s doing all this?? She’s not working! I’m all for sharing the load, but this seriously makes him look like a single dad. And you can tell he’s passive aggressively pointing it out with this post

MrsEyeroll

VIP Member
....I don't know.... I feel like depression is not a topic to joke about 🤦🏻‍♀️but, that could be just me!
Rubbed me the wrong way too. I suffer from depression and anxiety and it's debilitating most days. Taking a photo of your fat head and bulbous nose cutting onions and making light of something that many people struggle to suffer through is gross. I also hate when people act like depression is just a bit of sadness and a few tears, if only it was that!

TRIGGER (JIC):

ETA I may just be taking things way too personally because of my own struggles and the fact that I lost my uncle to depression and my dad tried the same thing thankfully he was unsuccessful. So I do own my feelings on this one but I also think if you want such a big audience then don't joke about things like this even if you think it's a small light hearted joke. It's not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Ugh I cannot stand how they say “we went with xyz company because 123” 🙄 no you didn’t that company went with you and if it wasn’t free you wouldn’t have chosen them!! The same as Hannah Polites and her 3 new mattresses for bunk bed: we went with Emma again because they’re just so comfy blah blah 😒 Few years ago you were spruking Koala!!

I can’t with these influencers!!

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Still laughing about the time she posted that she knew she was a good mum and it was a perception out there that she wasn’t…
Jess, it’s pretty dire that strangers don’t think you’re a good parent based on the content you have shared on your own social media platform. It’s not even judging, elitist shit - it’s you do not look after your kids’ basic health and safety needs - the gas lift bed, the trampoline, Goldie’s clearly delayed speech and need for an ENT. You can have these things happen and show contrition but you don’t. You clearly don’t vibe with parenting and how hard it is. You have children because it was a novelty and now it’s a pest because they *never leave*. Honestly, good luck. Keep shitty parenting and innocent children off socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
IMG_6137.png
Laughing your way through your podcast about people who have been murdered, nice one. Lucky your podcast isn’t anywhere near good enough to gain attention and the families will never hear it, you insensitive cunt

• Angry

Goodriddens

Title suggestion: Jessamphetamine, a four-year-has-been, her kids, like shadows, neglected, unseen; yearning for a mother who's not so mean.

• Heart
  • Haha

AlterBoy

VIP Member
The dress actually looked nice, she looked nice until I saw those ugly effing shoes.. can Mars please eat them already..
The epitome of money can’t buy class; here she is thinking because she wears a pair of Gucci slides she’s someone? How’s the saying go? You can put glitter on a shit but it’s still a shit.

• Haha