Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notgifted

VIP Member
Having seen a few now, I honestly think I’d say, “nah don’t worry about a fake belly button, I’ll just be smooth” 🫠
Hahahaha this 😂😂😂
---
Phil makes me regurgitate my dinner. He is really perverted. Sleazy fucking creep. Yuck!! Is there a filter on that video at all? Her face looks smooth. Gosh that scarring is terrible. The belly button 😢
Amen! He’s a fucking sleeze ball germ!

Remember when her bridesmaids dress had cum on it, that was last straw for me, he’s vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
School photos…including what I’m assuming is Golden Child’s kindy class where you can see each child’s photos AND full name. Pretty sure even kindy/schools need permission to share photos of kids - is this not breaching something?
It’s Levi’s, which I can tell because I CAN READ YOUR CHILD’s FULL NAME ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CLASS!! Why would she do that? So unnecessary for the promo and wildly inappropriate at the best of times, this has baffled me 🤯

• Wow
Another day, another pointless and boring story… laying in bed with a towel on her head in her dressing gown, while most parents of three kids are in the middle of the chaos that is the busiest time of their days.

I do not understand this household. How does it function?! Does she do ANYTHING when it comes to necessary parenting? Do those kids just get themselves sorted every day with no help? Imagine being a little kid in the morning on a school day and you walk past your mum laying in bed like a fucking slob telling her phone a random story about the day before. It’s so WEIRD TO ME.

Also, the hypocrisy of her talking about road rage when she’s the worlds biggest psycho when driving. Amazing.
Deadset. Getting my kids ready for school each morning is an Olympic sport. I feel like I've done a day's work before school even begins. How any mum could be laying in bed whilst kids need helping to get dressed, hair done, teeth brushed, bags packed, lunches made, drink bottles filled up.....what??? I actually drive my primary school and high school kids to school too. She's a lazy slob.

• Heart

accountaNILity

She could have dropped the lunchbox off and been home again in the time she tried to doll up her face. She is a terrible mother.
also can someone start a new thread please the amount of pages we are up to is giving me anxiety haha

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s the one she searched high and low for because she just had to have it, isn’t it?
That's the one!
---
Nothing says luxury home like a filthy concrete entry way. Luxe Jessiiiika, Luxe. It's giving Redcliffe motel vibes. Chic!

Yes I covered Mars's face because a pretty boy like him doesn't need to be associated with his unfortunate owner.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

shelookscute

Chatty Member
She clearly hasnt realised everyone can see her reflection. Imagine posting a video of yourself cracking it at your kids for ruining golden childs moment. Looks like we now have a pretty accurate insight of how the boys are treated 😳

• Sad

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I watched the clip. Mother of Fuck I didn't realise it was that bad?! Her in the reflection?! beyond sad and fucked. Those poor boys.

I have said this before and I'll keep saying it. They both read here, we know that YET they don't change their behaviour!? They are literally damaging those boys and Goldy Girls development. Mind blowing.

Upper cut yourself Wilsons, Putrid neglectful scum.

Soft like Butter

Jess, after reading here, can you please give us an update on Tayla, just like you did with your ramblings on whether you’re ready to have Goldie go to school. Thanks!

Emmum

Chatty Member
Aaah the good old MCObeauty ad again - from a woman who very clearly only wears makeup from Mecca, and regularly drops and shows to her followers she drops hundreds of dollars on makeup. She ain't buying from Big W, and never will.

How brands do not do their due diligence is beyond me.

meangorls

A SNEAKY NIGHT AWAY? You’ve both spent more time away from the kids the last month than with them? QLD School holidays begin tomorrow and they are already booked and out of there away from their kids!?! My god they are so mean

Attachments

• Angry

shortpoppysyndrome

Chatty Member
The other day she was complaining about having to fund an order herself if it wasn’t all sold in the pre -sale. That’s what being in business is about, taking on some risk. It astounds me how these influencers expect everyone else to fund their lifestyle.

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Lol the kitchen reno. I can't believe how much she is pumping into that house. The house is fine it could do with some touch-ups obviously but the wainscoting and OTT kitchen reno are wasted and not a good match for the stock standard 90s home with a giant fucking shed in full view in located in trash central.

Reactions: 14

Bluewhale25

Yeah it’s Levi’s birthday tomorrow and she’s not even home to wake to him in the morning 😭 everyone else I follow went home after the event today

• Wow

emmygluewho

VIP Member
The fact this junkie looking houseo continued to state time and time again that SHE wasn't ready to send Golden Girl off to School and that SHE couldn't handle it really does speak to exactly who this selfish cunt is.

Whilst Goldie is 100% not ready to be in School?! It's not about you Jess you stupid fuck. You do ZERO with these kids as is.

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
IMG_6049.png
Oh there she is! Flitted off to another invited event that has absolutely nothing to do with her given that she’s constantly stating she doesn’t want any more kids.Fuck these influencers really will go to anything to get away from their own kids and lives won’t they?

Someone44

That's heartbreaking 😔 I'd be annoyed if the kids have purposely gone through my cupboards but I would never just leave it on the bench. That's 100% on her, the lazy b!tch. Those poor kids. She'll wonder why they want nothing to do with her once they're older