Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha!!! She pronounces “luxe” as “lewks”and I am OFFICIALLY DEAD. Fucking hell, how are these people being paid for this shit?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
You guys. Photo albums are more than just somewhere to put your printed photos. They’re an experience. A culture. Bloom Store is a COMMUNIDDY. It’s the constitution. It’s Mabo. It’s the vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

tictactoehighandlow

She paints the house over and over, gets new lounges more often than anyone I know. Yet she clings to the broken toy box and dinning chairs like they’re the most precious gemstone in the world. Make it make sense???

• Heart
Reactions: 31

doggonestupido

Just when you think the Bogans of Burpengary couldn't get any more bogan you discover her eldest child's middle name.....
Screenshot_20230710-211458_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

DaniBFitsHostage

Wait… what? “It was very hot even with 10 layers of sunscreen.” Omg. Does she think sunscreen makes you feel the heat less? Shes *SO* thick. We know that. But this is next level 😂😂😂
IMG_1778.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Goodriddens

Jess, sulking and giving your kids silent treatment (over YOUR MISTAKE) is toxic AF and when done often enough, causes childhood trauma you, absolute mole. We already knew your kids are going to have a lot of that when they're older though so I shouldn't be surprised

Reactions: 25

notgifted

VIP Member
Proof Meth head does nothing at all with the kids..
Wow, he’s salty about it too.

Where is Jess’s list for the day :

Bed 11pm-9:30am
Shower 9:30-10
Fondle greasy hair 10-12
Lunch 12-12:30
Netflix 12:30 - 5pm (including nap)
Looks in fridge for see what Phil can cook 5pm
Shower 6pm
Ignore kids for the rest of the night
*disclaimer* all days activities are inclusive of phone scrolling and twerking.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why would she not film each of her sons also having a sit down chat with their dad? How obvious of a terrible mother can you be! She’s absolutely putrid and so is Phil
Phil is a fuck head. Someone mentioned Goldies speech in his reel comments and he said something like "check your hearing aids" 🤦‍♀️😏 Oblivious to how terrible his daughters speech and language is obviously...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
So I listened/watched the podcast episode today because this happened local to me. I was so uncomfortable and feeling disgusted. These are people with families and the way they talk about them and the off the cuff remarks are so insensitive. These are peoples lives she is using for entertainment. Just an all round awful person/couple. So out of touch with reality

• Sad
Reactions: 23

DaniBFitsHostage

“MaRsY BoY has been digging holes… fun.” She knows he’s a…. dog, right? He’s digging holes because he’s bored and under stimulated Methiika. She never walks him, never takes him to a dog park, never plays with him. Ignores him like she ignores her kids.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
IMG_6083.jpeg
Say what you want about Filth, at least he’s home for his sons bday and not an hour away alone in a hotel for no fucking reason

Emmum

Chatty Member
I love how she tries to sound all business like "you know in small business you need to pivot" - code for I couldn't afford to pay her because no one wants to buy my overpriced Ali baba albums anymore.

• Haha