Jessiika Wilson #12 Podcast’s all breathing, listeners are seething, philth still sleazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party BUT did I spot at least two children with floating devices at the pool? I get Goldie. But definitely not the next one. Although if dipshit was not actually supervising its best he is using one I guess!

Reactions: 2
Late to the party BUT did I spot at least two children with floating devices at the pool? I get Goldie. But definitely not the next one. Although if dipshit was not actually supervising its best he is using one I guess!
I’m sure these poor kids have never had swimming lessons at all, until recently when Goldie started, but I think we only heard about it once, so maybe she didn’t continue.
Both those boys could do with some lessons if they aren’t capable swimmers at their age.

I see Jess had a night away from them last night, out on the town with Mikhailla, Miki had stories of a sleepover and night out, some of the other Mums were having a night away from their kids, bet this bleep was one of them.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure these poor kids have never had swimming lessons at all, until recently when Goldie started, but I think we only heard about it once, so maybe she didn’t continue.
Both those boys could do with some lessons if they aren’t capable swimmers at their age.

I see Jess had a night away from them last night, out on the town with Mikhailla, Miki had stories of a sleepover and night out, some of the other Mums were having a night away from their kids, bet this bleep was one of them.
Of course she was! Little Philith took the kids to the movies whilst this witch had another night off. I know where I'd rather be....

Reactions: 4
Of course she was! Little Philith took the kids to the movies whilst this witch had another night off. I know where I'd rather be....
Yep! I'd get FOMO just thinking about my husband getting to take the kids to the movies. I get parents having a break and I'm all for it but really what is she taking a break from? Every day is a break considering her "parenting" is the actual bare minimum.

Reactions: 6
So she’s not putting any plants in that massive garden bed? Just mulch? Because anyone with any amount of brain cells knows that you put in plants before any type of weed matting and mulch, otherwise she will have to dig it all up again to put plants in. So it’s just going to be a massive bed of mulch? This is so strange? Also love that she couldn’t be bothered removing the plastic tape off the boxes. The earthworms will just love that Jessii. Can’t wait for Mars to get in there and dig the whole lot up 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s not putting any plants in that massive garden bed? Just mulch? Because anyone with any amount of brain cells knows that you put in plants before any type of weed matting and mulch, otherwise she will have to dig it all up again to put plants in. So it’s just going to be a massive bed of mulch? This is so strange? Also love that she couldn’t be bothered removing the plastic tape off the boxes. The earthworms will just love that Jessii. Can’t wait for Mars to get in there and dig the whole lot up 😍
She just showed herself to be absolutely dumber than dog tit.
The whole lot of it is stupid 🤣
---
Screenshots so people who are blocked can see this stupidity

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just showed herself to be absolutely dumber than dog tit.
The whole lot of it is stupid 🤣
---
Screenshots so people who are blocked can see this stupidity
What on gods name am I looking at 😦😦😦😦 She never ceases to amaze me.
---
It’s the sheets on the line all bunched up too for me, she really is the laziest sack of tit on the planet.

Ever heard of pegs?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
---
It’s the sheets on the line all bunched up too for me, she really is the laziest sack of tit on the planet.

Ever heard of pegs?
Lol I hadn’t noticed the sheets on the line.

Have we spotted Mars lately?

Reactions: 1
---

Ever heard of pegs?
Not to WK but my sheets do this on the line when it's super windy. It did look fairly windy in her videos

Where is the actual soil? Also does anyone think it looks like she’s just moving the mulch from the front garden and hasn’t actually purchased fresh mulch? Nothing will grow on top of cardboard with no soil Jessi!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.