Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Proof that Phil is the primary parent out of the two.Jess sitting in car on her phone whining while he does the important things.

Reactions: 19

meangorls

The way she ONLY ever even Mentions Bowie if it’s to complain about him is so sad.

And the latest story of golden child dressed up just HAS to go on Insta but you can see Bowie also dressed up in a costume but she cuts the camera IMMEDIATELY when it gets to him… so sad. Also his costume looks old and 4 sizes too small. Golden Childs is brand new though of course
---
The pure venom on her face when she’s talking about him. You just KNOW he probably got flogged the poor thing

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
View attachment 2288225
I dunno… maybe you could… take out the batteries?
OR she could sacrifice one Mecca haul and just fucking buy the kids the damn wands so they can enjoy the whole experience in full. She does NOTHING with these poor kids. Ever. Don’t do ONE THING with them and then try to cut all of the corners and make it a tight-ass day out with fake merch and packed lunches. Jesus Christ. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

GemmaBish

2 weeks in a row the poddy is late… this is definitely the beginning of the end.
I commend her for lasting this long honestly!

• Haha
View attachment 2362073View attachment 2362074Confirmed. See ya Taylor, onwards and upwards from the shitshow that is Bloom! 👋🏻
Can we imagine the tales Taylor could tell? If you are a Tattler please give us a sign Taylor!! Drop an emoji in a story for us! Did little Philis try his wandering eye on you? Did you eat lunch in the shed with Mars? Could you understand a word Goldie said? Do Levi and Bowie get cared for at all? I'm glad she took her $25 an hour for 3 hours a week and ran for the hills. Jessiiika really needed that help with her busy business 🙄😒😏 she is such a busy mum!

• Haha

Five Of Each

Thread suggestion #forever-changing the house of doom, funded by the error-ridden albums of bloom, kids cramping your style, financially in denial.

• Haha

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Queensland is actually pretty awesome with heaps of allied health services offered in school. She is absolutely too young and not ready (my child is also starting school next year and is 14 months older!!) BUT she will actually get some of the attention she deserves.
I’m not sure allied health services are the same at private schools. She will 100% be in prep next year so Jessie can be free!
Also I can’t believe she was propped up in a trolley watching a phone at the plant shop. One of my kids favourite outings is to the nursery to wheel the carts around and look at all the plants. Seriously Jessiika! Get a grip - so much language development could have happened at the nursery today!!

KrystalB

Another day, another pointless and boring story… laying in bed with a towel on her head in her dressing gown, while most parents of three kids are in the middle of the chaos that is the busiest time of their days.

I do not understand this household. How does it function?! Does she do ANYTHING when it comes to necessary parenting? Do those kids just get themselves sorted every day with no help? Imagine being a little kid in the morning on a school day and you walk past your mum laying in bed like a fucking slob telling her phone a random story about the day before. It’s so WEIRD TO ME.

Also, the hypocrisy of her talking about road rage when she’s the worlds biggest psycho when driving. Amazing.

• Heart

notgifted

VIP Member
So I listened/watched the podcast episode today because this happened local to me. I was so uncomfortable and feeling disgusted. These are people with families and the way they talk about them and the off the cuff remarks are so insensitive. These are peoples lives she is using for entertainment. Just an all round awful person/couple. So out of touch with reality
Don’t give these inbred fuckers any more views or listens on the podcast, they don’t deserve it. They are a pair of insensitive cunts who have zero respect for these victims or their families and are clearly in the podcast era for the money they think it’s going to bring them.
---
And to add to that, look how absolutely batshit she went over someone in the so dramatic group I think it was posting about her when she lost the iPhone in the shopping trolley, all the people in the comments talking about her and how dumb she is, how is this any different to her talking about a dead person who can’t approve their story being done again.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Your kid goes to child care NOT school dopey.
Give it a rest on the 'birthday month', your kids barely get a birthday hour.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Wait, Meth head literally does nothing all day!? How the fuck does selling 90s albums online require 2 EXTRA people!?

• Haha