Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching a TOWIE 10 years/10 episodes thing and I have no idea why Jess, Arg or their friends and family think they can sing... Arg is worse than Jess, but she isn't good and together they're atrocious.

Reactions: 13
I hope her wedding will be on TV though the nation needs a laugh!!

Reactions: 2
I'm watching a TOWIE 10 years/10 episodes thing and I have no idea why Jess, Arg or their friends and family think they can sing... Arg is worse than Jess, but she isn't good and together they're atrocious.
Thank u! I thought I was the only one who thinks Arg can’t sing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank GOD she didn't win the karaoke show. I thought her little posse would make her win but David showed his true colours in the last 2 episodes and even voted for her as worst last night.

She had an absolute shocker. Noone should choose I'm Telling You as a song unless they have a voice and half! She lost her way on all the songs and lost her place/key numerous times.

This sums up pretty much her entire turn:

View attachment 292130
That picture made me laugh wayyyy more than it should. Sums it all up really

Such a shame. She is desperate to “happen” isn’t she?
She has been trying for years! Maybe she needs to realise she is never going to happen no matter how hard she tries. Singing for her family is the best she will do.

Reactions: 3
The middle age mum of one (Mark) has more chance of getting tit out of a rocking horse than having a “singing” career ....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Makes me sick her complaining about her year. Has she lost her job? Struggling to feed her family? Lost a close family member? NO! Shes been on holiday for most of it, stupid cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Makes me sick her complaining about her year. Has she lost her job? Struggling to feed her family? Lost a close family member? NO! Shes been on holiday for most of it, stupid cow.
I agree, poor Jess being stuck in quarantine after a holiday to Dubai and god knows where else since July. Natalya on moaning about the same thing now, pair of entitled brats. Do yourselves a favour girls, go and get a proper bloody job!
Whenever Jess posts a picture of her fella, I can’t help but think she’s just settled for him as time was ticking. I always thought she’d go for a bad boy and he just doesn’t look like that, he looks like he wears more make up than Jess and that’s saying something! Oh and Natalya is still hoping for a Wright chavvy Xmas with 30 of them partying, I don’t think so love unless you’re planning on breaking the rules which wouldn’t surprise me!

What job? 🤔
Exactly, what bloody job 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just saw her stories and she has had some serious work done, and it doesn't look great. Shame that people are so insecure they need to have so much work done.

Just saw her stories and she has had some serious work done, and it doesn't look great. Shame that people are so insecure they need to have so much work done.
She looks shocking, she defo need to lay off the botox and god knows what else she’s had done. She’s trying to be bloody Kim Kardashian 🙄. Did anyone see Natalya’s Q&A? Someone asked her if she’s had lip fillers, she said no but her lips look massive!

Reactions: 1
Lizzie Cundy eat your heart out. Now we know why she was in Dubai for so long. The girl needs to step away from the plastics. She was pretty before. Now she just looks old and frozen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has put her chavvy Christmas tree up already, she literally has nothing better to do

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has put her chavvy Christmas tree up already, she literally has nothing better to do
i hopped straight over to have a look..it wasnt as tacky as i expected!..Some of the tree was actually visable still , a wee bit of colour and surprisingly not covered in thise awful giant flowers and bows like everyone seems to do these days lol ! 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.