Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ricky had a lucky escape. Have no idea what he does now. Now Jess and the Wrights have ‘Jessica Alves’ as a fiancé to brainwash ( I’m sorry I know that’s awful to say but it’s all I see when I look at her fiancé.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else watching the so crap it's good celeb karaoke show on itv2?

She is not coming over well. She has the basis on occasion of an alright voice but can't keep to a tone and thinks she's the best. The second anyone who can sing comes in she sticks the knife in good and proper and manipulates her little cling ons to do the same.

Lots of "tell me how brilliant I am/I hope you all vote for me" type comments too along with bitching in the lops.

Reactions: 2
not Jess but a Wright family member...cousin Leah is at The Ned in London tonight....bet the other diners were ecstatic with their meals accompanied by her tables pissed caterwauling!! 🙄
Cousin Leah is so rough it’s embarrassing!

She was awful on Towie to Ricky at the time. The whole family was.
I mentioned Ricky/Leah on the Towie thread yesterday, she was horrible to him and about him. Screaming and shouting when the Wrights had a drink with Ricky and his Mum and Dad. Elliott wasn’t much better either. The whole thing about him not being good enough and he’s not a mans man etc, just horrible. No wonder they never lasted, the whole Wright family were awful to him, I know he admitted to cheating early in their relationship but they were horrible to him before that. Same with Lauren. I bet they welcomed Michelle Keegan with open arms though, what a bunch of vile people

She is not coming over well. She has the basis on occasion of an alright voice but can't keep to a tone and thinks she's the best. The second anyone who can sing comes in she sticks the knife in good and proper and manipulates her little cling ons to do the same.

Lots of "tell me how brilliant I am/I hope you all vote for me" type comments too along with bitching in the lops.
I need to watch this, I can imagine it’s total cringe for the ale house singer that is desperate Jess 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Cousin Leah is so rough it’s embarrassing!

I mentioned Ricky/Leah on the Towie thread yesterday, she was horrible to him and about him. Screaming and shouting when the Wrights had a drink with Ricky and his Mum and Dad. Elliott wasn’t much better either. The whole thing about him not being good enough and he’s not a mans man etc, just horrible. No wonder they never lasted, the whole Wright family were awful to him, I know he admitted to cheating early in their relationship but they were horrible to him before that. Same with Lauren. I bet they welcomed Michelle Keegan with open arms though, what a bunch of vile people

I need to watch this, I can imagine it’s total cringe for the ale house singer that is desperate Jess 🤣
ive just found & watched that episode on YouTube..omg they are all just vile ! They think they are superior to everyone else but are all absolute trash !
poor bloke had a lucky escape!

Cousin Leah is a horror. Bitter because she is quite ugly I think.
I hate to be bitchy as I'm no looker myself 😉shes her dad in a wig ! very masculine looking and she has the 'Wright' forehead that a lot of them have (big!) !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's hilarious. On certain songs and notes she's got an alright voice.... Then the next line she loses her key or tries to do the vocal runs that Diana vickers etc does and it is AWFUL.

But she's twisted a few of the younger ones to fawn over her and tell her that she was incredible and the best ever and omg should be top of the charts..

And that's without her doing gangsters paradise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Her mum Carol was bragging about her singing on IG 2;great repliesi one saying she was rubbish and another asking what she does for a living😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's hilarious. On certain songs and notes she's got an alright voice.... Then the next line she loses her key or tries to do the vocal runs that Diana vickers etc does and it is AWFUL.

But she's twisted a few of the younger ones to fawn over her and tell her that she was incredible and the best ever and omg should be top of the charts..

Sounds like comedy gold, I’ll defo get it on catch up 😂😉

Anyone know what Ricky (was that his name?) Is up to these days? I loved it when they split up on TOWIE and she tried to engineer it so that it looked like he still wanted her but actually he made it obvious he was well rid! 😬

Edit: found him on instagram, nothing interesting apart from he likes fishing.
Looks like Jess gave him her dog when they split

Check out Carol’s latest insta post of Jess singing if you want a good howling laugh 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Has Chris Brown popped up yet?

Ooh this will be tattle comedy gold! Can’t wait. Can you imagine how big headed having her own show will make her though 🙈
Michelle hopefully will get her excuse in last minute and perhaps conviently has a casting or promo shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Michelle hopefully will get her excuse in last minute and perhaps conviently has a casting or promo shoot.
Yes I’m sure something will come up! There’s no way she’d want to be on the show although she married into that dreadful family so who knows. William doesn’t seem to like the limelight so I wonder what he thinks of it

• Heart
As if she’s managed to get a reality show about the wedding 🤣 I’m not going to lie I’m excited to see it as I’m sure it will be hysterical. I was meant to be attending a wedding at the same time and place as Jess’ but that’s not happening now due to Covid, would have been funny to see them all 🤣

I think the one off wedding special as they are calling it will lead into a reality show about the whole family, same thing happened with the faiers sisters and ferne McCann 😳

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.