Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member

This has to be posted, she released three singles about dancing and couldn't dance for toffee in any of them 😆

It's an iconic video, the awful clothes, budget dancers. A masterpiece.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Handerton

Chatty Member
I always thought she was older than she claims...
Well I can tell you with certainty that she’s older. She was evacuated out of Essex with my nana during WW2 for a start 😂 my nana says she was like a lovely big sister but thick as a wellington boot

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I remember Billi Mucklow referring to Jess as a ‘bald cunt’ once. She also called Carol Wright ‘Mutton’ to Jess’s face.
Happy memories.🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Gamu

VIP Member
What I love about that song are the beautiful and poetic lyrics. “Kick off my jimmy’s and feel alright”

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Handerton

Chatty Member
Of course the world champion of this is Denise Van Outen, who proclaimed loudly to the world that Jay Kay and her were made for each other as they had so much in common “we are even the same age”. Interesting that he’s now in his 50s and shes still 45! At the rate she’s going, her first ex Gary Glitter wouldn’t have dated her at 16, he would have got his grubby hands on her before she was even born

Another master is Sherzinger, who up until her “40th” last year had photos of her 21st that were datestamped “1991” up on her social media (which I believe means she was on stage in over 21s clubs in America in her underwear at the age of 12)

And of course there’s Lauren Pope, whos cv boasts that she started her own business in 1993 which according to her current given age means she had an office, was taking meetings, and had secured a bank loan when she was still in junior school 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

BumbleB

re-watching old TOWIE and Dan Edgar called Jess boring....bloody hell imagine that beige wall thinking YOURE the boring one. Girl must be dull AF

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Disneylover

VIP Member
Jess has maybe massaged her age a bit too so could have been 16 or 17. Just as they look very alike and Natalya also looks a bit different from the rest of them too if you know what i mean
I can just see it now, Natalya “You ain’t my muvva” Jess “Yes I am” in true Eastenders style 🤣

Jess is just so cringeworthy and desperate to be relevant, I feel ashamed for her. She’ll be desperate to be pregnant asap

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Handerton

Chatty Member
Lauren Goodger has been friends with Jess since they were 14, I think she would say if they had passed Jessie’s baby off as Carols
Not only were they friends back then, they were also evacuated out to the countryside together during the Blitz.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Gamu

VIP Member
My cousin lives in Dorset and in Summer 2019 she came for a visit and couldn't believe it cos we went to Brentwood for lunch and as we drove along in the space of 15 minutes had seen Clelia, Yas,The GC and Bobby also Jon Clarke. It was like a safari park pointing out the animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

lalalanded

VIP Member
Why is this your first thought? A man has lost his life. Should they have broken the rules? Absolutely not. But why can’t you just express your sympathy?
Because I'm fresh out of sympathy for people that haven't followed rules when I and many people I know have been stuck indoors for entire year. Not only has this man lost his life but he probably spread it to others as well. My sympathy are with people that did follow the rules and still ended up dying.

Reactions: 28

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
With the rule of six likely to still be in place by Christmas, whatever will the Wrights do without their massive, overblown, chavtastic Christmas day to flaunt on social media?!
I wonder which of them will have the daunting task of trying to count to 6...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Traveler001

VIP Member
Oooo what came out about joey?! I still thought she was violent!

She did slap him but while I don’t want to condone any kind/level of violence I think if I were in her position I would’ve done more than partially accidentally slap him to be honest.

They were in dubai, they went out partying and she wanted to go back to the villa or apartment or wherever they were staying and he wanted to stay out so she got a taxi back and went to bed. He then came into the apartment some time later, I’ve no idea how long but she was naked and asleep in bed. Joey brought two strangers back with him so sam woke up to the voices of two strange men and Joey came in the bedroom with the two men to wake her up and they were all drunk and trying to pull the covers off of her, she was upset saying she was naked and they carried on. Then she was trying to pull the covers back and trying to get Joey to stop she says somehow that ended up with her slapping him resulting in a scratch on his face.

He told everyone it was a drunken row and she slapped him and everyone was on his side. Her ‘people’ (and probably towie people) obviously told her to downplay it and get it buried in the media so she just said she slapped him but it’s ‘not unusual’ for girls to sometimes slap their boyfriends and they were fixing things. She then tried to fix things and he carried on whining to his friends and family about her and how she’s cold and distant and his family and friends telling him she’s a bitch and he should end it. If you rewatch their episodes knowing what happened you can see why she was ‘cold and distant’.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Everything about her is just cringe. Her hair and her makeup always seem so behind the times and even that clothing line she brought out! I remember thinking nobody of her targeted age group would wear those sort of clothes. They look like what she does-mutton lol 🤣
She’s like an 80s mum who turns up to a 90s disco 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24