Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s managed to get a reality show about the wedding 🤣 I’m not going to lie I’m excited to see it as I’m sure it will be hysterical. I was meant to be attending a wedding at the same time and place as Jess’ but that’s not happening now due to Covid, would have been funny to see them all 🤣

I think the one off wedding special as they are calling it will lead into a reality show about the whole family, same thing happened with the faiers sisters and ferne McCann 😳
I haven't watched Towie since Series 2 but from what I remember they were the centre of the drama if Mark did wrong by Lauren The Wright's always had his back. I am surprised they never got a show.
In my opinion more entertaining than those 2 sisters and Fearne?
Now theres no reboot of The Kardashians they can fill the TV Narcissist Slot 📺

Reactions: 1
Ooh this will be tattle comedy gold! Can’t wait. Can you imagine how big headed having her own show will make her though 🙈
Brilliant!! can't wait!15 bridesmaids and Mark as Master of Ceremonies pure tack and tatt👏🥳🐸🍰🍹I bet the cake will have about 20 tiers and Carol will interfere and booze her way through the whole thing,class it ain't!!¿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Brilliant!! can't wait!15 bridesmaids and Mark as Master of Ceremonies pure tack and tatt👏🥳🐸🍰🍹I bet the cake will have about 20 tiers and Carol will interfere and booze her way through the whole thing,class it ain't!!¿
Covered by OK! Unless of course Tatler do sign it up..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
As if she’s managed to get a reality show about the wedding 🤣 I’m not going to lie I’m excited to see it as I’m sure it will be hysterical. I was meant to be attending a wedding at the same time and place as Jess’ but that’s not happening now due to Covid, would have been funny to see them all 🤣

I think the one off wedding special as they are calling it will lead into a reality show about the whole family, same thing happened with the faiers sisters and ferne McCann 😳
Ooh, where’s the wedding? Isn’t it Majorca?

As much as I’ll probably hate watch and it will be comedy gold; still makes me sick that this simpleton is getting her own show. I just want to get a pin and burst all the Wrights egos.

Reactions: 6
Oh my days! They will be so over the top in that show thinking they are the UK Kardashians! Will they have a script writer or will the producers prompt them? Bunch of wooden top acting.

Reactions: 4
Oh my days! They will be so over the top in that show thinking they are the UK Kardashians! Will they have a script writer or will the producers prompt them? Bunch of wooden top acting.
Its a big gaping hole that The Wright's egos could fit with ease. I must admit I do have a soft spot for Jess she is good singer just the music was crap. If Meghan had a musical hit I'm pretty sure she could hit that market.

I mean, honestly, how does these tv networks do their research to think that a whole family of non personalities can draw viewers and sell ad space? I know it’s going to be amazing for its tackiness, but still....

Reactions: 2
NExt week is the finale of the Karaoke show on ITV2.

Yet again in this episode just gone by Jess couldn't wait to get her claws into the new beautiful girl who could sing and get her kicked off same episode (!)

If she doesn't win through nepotism of her little clique of mean girls (especially that David. He really showed his true colours this last episode and they were not pretty!) then I will be absolutely amazed!

NExt week is the finale of the Karaoke show on ITV2.

Yet again in this episode just gone by Jess couldn't wait to get her claws into the new beautiful girl who could sing and get her kicked off same episode (!)

If she doesn't win through nepotism of her little clique of mean girls (especially that David. He really showed his true colours this last episode and they were not pretty!) then I will be absolutely amazed!
I had liked David but thought what he did to the new girl was appalling. Cannot bear Jess giving the person she’s sending home some massive critique like she’s a major success herself. So patronising. I really hope None of that clique win and one of

Courtney and Luke

do

I listened to her podcast with Scarlett Moffat. She’s so deluded Scarlett was talking about when she won I’m a celebrity and the press that came with it etc comments and the whole time Jess keeps saying ‘can totally relate’ and about her own ‘public image’. She honestly believes her own hype 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, honestly, how does these tv networks do their research to think that a whole family of non personalities can draw viewers and sell ad space? I know it’s going to be amazing for its tackiness, but still....
True. But I honestly think that Narcissists need to be laughed at and brought down a peg or ten. Really exaggerating the accent
Life's so tough innit me hair won't curl right today and it's drizzling out there unall like what's the point ya kna!
Ive had 3 narcs in my life and NEVER again will I enter a relationship with one. But I will laugh from my seat when I see the big egos 💖 not that they get why I laugh. They prob think she's well jel 🙃
I listened to her podcast with Scarlett Moffat. She’s so deluded Scarlett was talking about when she won I’m a celebrity and the press that came with it etc comments and the whole time Jess keeps saying ‘can totally relate’ and about her own ‘public image’. She honestly believes her own hype 😂
That is why it's so funny 😂😂🤣
Mark now on the verge (apparently) of being signed by a footy club and chelle is going to be a WAG(tress)...
I can't see Michelle waiting in the wings but defo envision the whole Wright Clan...
Cam on Alwighty cam on fellaaaa 🤣

Reactions: 5
Well his showbiz career is down the pan so can see why he’s channeling other options but a semi pro at 33??

The family are so gross off on holiday again in Dubai. I’m glad nothing has changed for her during this pandemic. It’s been about her 5th since June.

The cringe top and skirt with the flowing sleeves in multiple colours looks like she went to a fabric shop and sewed it herself. Her posing walk is giving me the same vibes as her music videos years ago 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Jess is posturing her way around a hotel in Dubai at moment

The family are so gross off on holiday again in Dubai. I’m glad nothing has changed for her during this pandemic. It’s been about her 5th since June.
[/QUOTE
They don't give damn,unless one of them caught it then it would be melodramatics all round and blaming everyone else!!!

• Haha
Thank GOD she didn't win the karaoke show. I thought her little posse would make her win but David showed his true colours in the last 2 episodes and even voted for her as worst last night.

She had an absolute shocker. Noone should choose I'm Telling You as a song unless they have a voice and half! She lost her way on all the songs and lost her place/key numerous times.

This sums up pretty much her entire turn:

20201029_000517.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank GOD she didn't win the karaoke show. I thought her little posse would make her win but David showed his true colours in the last 2 episodes and even voted for her as worst last night.

She had an absolute shocker. Noone should choose I'm Telling You as a song unless they have a voice and half! She lost her way on all the songs and lost her place/key numerous times.

This sums up pretty much her entire turn:

View attachment 292130
For someone who claims she can sing, she sounded horrendous in most of her performances! I know it was a karaoke competition and probably a laugh for most of them but considering she cried when she got voted off she was obviously taking it seriously! I was cringing for her when she was shrieking And I am telling u 🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.