Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she not been shouting about this everywhere?

It's on now tv I'm going to watch it and just fast forward to her bits šŸ˜†

I'm skipping forward 10 seconds at a time. 15 minutes in and it's across between someone's college project and an experiment in how many times people can say bleeping in an overly cockney voice.

37 minutes in and she's made an appearance. It's not good.

To be fair to her, she fits right into that film. It's shockingly bad. It's like a load of mates from Essex decided to make a film about drugs, fighting, drinking and prostitutes, then though hang on some of us better sound different and put on cockney accents and then just acted it out as they went along. How that is number 4 in the series I've no idea, I was skipping through and it was still too much.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw her talking about that film and she showed a clip from it. Dunno what I was watching tho. Maybe the karaoke thing?

Skip to 0:55 šŸ˜­ ...or watch the whole trailer and turn it into a drinking game.. take a shot every time someone says duck or bleeping šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Skip to 0:55 šŸ˜­ ...or watch the whole trailer and turn it into a drinking game.. take a shot every time someone says duck or bleeping šŸ¤£
I was watching the first in the series of these films the other day and saw Lauren Pope make a tiny cameo. On google her character is just listed as ā€œBeautiful girlā€ šŸ˜‚

017D90E8-B69D-418C-89B2-9AF3FC2FD27A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh I agree. Desperate for a baby that one. Funny looking fella that sheā€™s with. Definitely settled.
I think it's his birthday, they are staying in the Corinthia again. He really doesn't seem her type he seems a bit effeminate.

Reactions: 4
She looks dreadful on her stories lately, very plastic looking. Lay off the Botox Jess hun

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Arg will be invited to the wedding so if carol and jess drunkenly kick off they can wrongly blame him to save their own arses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's settling for settling.
It looks like it, I thought her dreamboat would be a butch but handsome East End type with a flash car and loadsamoney. I wonder if this rather milksop bloke can afford to keep her?

Reactions: 5
It looks like it, I thought her dreamboat would be a butch but handsome East End type with a flash car and loadsamoney. I wonder if this rather milksop bloke can afford to keep her?
I think it is, however sadly for her Jess Wright doesnā€™t appear to be that types dream woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is Natalya having a bleeping laugh with her Instagram stories? Posting a video with her mask off and rolling her eyes telling Harrodā€™s to sort their air con out. Maybe donā€™t go to harrods in the middle of a deadly global pandemic, silly cow šŸ™„

Reactions: 14
Is Natalya having a bleeping laugh with her Instagram stories? Posting a video with her mask off and rolling her eyes telling Harrodā€™s to sort their air con out. Maybe donā€™t go to harrods in the middle of a deadly global pandemic, silly cow šŸ™„
She has a very hard life the poor lamb, we should all give her sympathy. She's lost her house, oh no sorry she went on holiday. She's recently bereaved, do I mean bereaved? Erm, no, sorry I mean she's recently been shopping. It's just tragic what the poor woman has to deal with. Has anyone thought of contacting bono, maybe he can get a fundraising song put together for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.