Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her “woe is me, I have psoriasis“ video?
All I could make out was a tiny red patch at her hairline, although it was so heavily filtered it was hard to see.

Reactions: 2
Her latest post 😳 naked with the lace up heels. She’d do well to remember she’s in her mid 30s now. It’s all so tacky and cringe. Some things should be kept private. Wonder what boring Will thinks of it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Her latest post 😳 naked with the lace up heels. She’d do well to remember she’s in her mid 30s now. It’s all so tacky and cringe. Some things should be kept private. Wonder what boring Will thinks of it all.
If it wasn’t for her family I could see her doing bsbe station. She just seems like the type.

Feel ashamed for her!

Reactions: 1
she looks like shes ised the snapchat chav make up filter..that lipstick colour is awful !

She's blurred out her bum crack 🤣 classy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If you have to blur out your bum crack I’d say that’s a good indication you shouldn’t upload it to Instagram 😩 awks

• Haha
I think he is aware that he is out of his depth,he would be wise to end it now before the wedding

What does her fiancé do? How did they meet?

She's getting a bit desperate to be famous now, I mean the singing was bad but the bum crack is just too far.

• Haha
Not to sound horrible but I really think she settled with her fella, so not what I’d ever thought she’d end up with. Is he loaded so we know I imagine that’s a draw with someone like her too...

Reactions: 3
Natalya gets on my tits as well, saying thank you to the garden centre for opening during lockdown. Ok I know she doesn’t mean any harm and well done to the garden centre staff but what about the nhs staff?! She just comes across as incredibly thick

Not to sound horrible but I really think she settled with her fella, so not what I’d ever thought she’d end up with. Is he loaded so we know I imagine that’s a draw with someone like her too...
Agree 100%, she defo settled because the body clock was ticking!

I wonder what she will think when the wedding excitement is all over. Probably that its not all it cracked up to be... (sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.