Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel embarrassed every time I see her instragram posts, when she models outfits she always does really cringe poses.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't stand the tik toks she does of Gemma Collins comes across as a bit mean girls I think pretending she is Gemma's mate but slyly taking the p out of her for likes.

Reactions: 17

This has to be posted, she released three singles about dancing and couldn't dance for toffee in any of them 😆

It's an iconic video, the awful clothes, budget dancers. A masterpiece.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

This has to be posted, she released three singles about dancing and couldn't dance for toffee in any of them 😆

Oh dear. Not even her backing dancers can dance!! The whole thing is like an amateur TikTok video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

god I forgot how bad that actually was 😩😩😩😂😂🆘🆘🆘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I love about that song are the beautiful and poetic lyrics. “Kick off my jimmy’s and feel alright”

• Haha
Reactions: 46

A wonderful huns masterpiece ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Yes but her family must have been so PROUD they probably played it endlessly and bragged to everyone about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was 40, and Jess would have been 15, so feasible for either of them to be Natalya’s mother. Interesting theory!!
Jess has maybe massaged her age a bit too so could have been 16 or 17. Just as they look very alike and Natalya also looks a bit different from the rest of them too if you know what i mean

Reactions: 13
Jess has maybe massaged her age a bit too so could have been 16 or 17. Just as they look very alike and Natalya also looks a bit different from the rest of them too if you know what i mean
I can see Big Mark in her more so than Jess, of course she could be taking after her grandad in looks. But there is some maternal vibe between Jess and Natalya, but that could be due to the big gap in age. Guess we will never know, but I can see where you're coming from. I live in Wales and it was (and still is to a lesser extent) the norm if a young girl got pregnant, for the baby to be brought up by the grandparents as their offspring.

Reactions: 20
I can just see it now, Natalya “You ain’t my muvva” Jess “Yes I am” in true Eastenders style 🤣

Jess is just so cringeworthy and desperate to be relevant, I feel ashamed for her. She’ll be desperate to be pregnant asap

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.