Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
07D798B7-1B95-4037-BD57-2E0D13F4DE87.png

I think my toes have recoiled into my body after witnessing this.

I don’t think anyone in this family has a personality outside of being on holiday.

If you look on natalya’s feed, every single caption is just ‘dubai nights x’ ‘holiday nights with you x’ on rotation. I know it wouldn’t be fair for her to be that attractive AND clever but this girl is dumber than a bag of rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 187063

I don’t think anyone in this family has a personality outside of being on holiday.

If you look on natalya’s feed, every single caption is just ‘dubai nights x’ ‘holiday nights with you x’ on rotation. I know it wouldn’t be fair for her to be that attractive AND clever but this girl is dumber than a bag of rocks.
This picture makes me see what everyone says about them being mother/daughter!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 187063

Yeah she’s got the looks but my god she seems as dull as Jess!

Reactions: 4
I believe she is still in Spain with the "man of her dreams" they will have to quarantine for 14 days when they get back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Natalya is the spit of Keegan in that picture.

Carol strikes me as a (very) low rent Carole Middleton/Kris Jenner type - would kill to have a family on a par with the Kardashians.

Reactions: 10
Natalya is the spit of Keegan in that picture.

Carol strikes me as a (very) low rent Carole Middleton/Kris Jenner type - would kill to have a family on a par with the Kardashians.

I’ve seen Carole in Aldi in Romford buying a double dogs bowl and she is bleeping rough as a badgers arseole. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s a lot of bridesmaids 😂 and Michelle is a bridesmaid, I never seen her post about it but the others did (well maybe not all 42) did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s a lot of bridesmaids 😂 and Michelle is a bridesmaid, I never seen her post about it but the others did (well maybe not all 42) did 🤣
Just saw that wasn’t totally sure if it was Michelle at first she only showed her briefly. Makes sense Michelle will push the magazine deal up 😂😂

Reactions: 2
No but it felt like that watching the video 😂
I’m sorry but I can’t take this seriously. Does she honestly think we are all that stupid. Delivering the flowers with gloves on and standing back from her bridesmaids pretending to respect the pandemic when she was just in Spain ( and missed the 2 week quarantine by a few days) and has been all over London since quarantine ended 🙄🤣

Reactions: 14
Another complete twit. Her parents have spent her whole life telling her how wonderful she is and how perfect. As a result she has found it very very hard to find a relationship. Must be a nightmare to be with. Absolute prima donna.

Reactions: 8
What does the dad do, like how would have had money to send jess to private school etc
Love to know how all these Essex people are so rough yet so rich

Reactions: 13
What does the dad do, like how would have had money to send jess to private school etc
They are all 'property developers' or 'brokers'.... 😂

Reactions: 6
I believe he did something fairly dodgy with second hand cars, and had "criminal" associates which he denies vehemently

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.