Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess flicking her hair extensions in Greece

Romford I thought Romford would be below her 😂
Yes you would have thought that she wouldn't be seen dead in there nowadays although it was probably her regular supermarket before Towie, I would have thought that Waitrose in Billericay was more her standard nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She travels abroad a lot and doesn't seem to observe social distancing when she gets home, she is a liability to be honest and being thick makes her more risky, she could spread a virus like wildfire.

Reactions: 4
Her story said something about the new show being light entertainment during this crazy year.... jess’s year is no different to normal! Ok she couldn’t go to dubai but she’s still been away twice in the last two months, she makes money doing ads on Ig, what has changed for her exactly?!

Reactions: 4
Her story said something about the new show being light entertainment during this crazy year.... jess’s year is no different to normal! Ok she couldn’t go to dubai but she’s still been away twice in the last two months, she makes money doing ads on Ig, what has changed for her exactly?!
Nothing at all, just couldn't go on her usual trips for a few weeks during lockdown but she still made money in that time from her adverts. What new show? Has she been given a tv programme? It would be like watching paint dry. I feel so sorry for people who have lost their jobs during this pandemic, their hopes and dreams have been dashed out nowhere. People like Jess and her ilk who show scant regard for things like social distancing and behaving sensibly during a pandemic make my blood boil. Chances are she will bring the virus back with her and infect loads of people as she will be asymptomatic. God help us!!!

Reactions: 2
Nothing at all, just couldn't go on her usual trips for a few weeks during lockdown but she still made money in that time from her adverts. What new show? Has she been given a tv programme? It would be like watching paint dry. I feel so sorry for people who have lost their jobs during this pandemic, their hopes and dreams have been dashed out nowhere. People like Jess and her ilk who show scant regard for things like social distancing and behaving sensibly during a pandemic make my blood boil. Chances are she will bring the virus back with her and infect loads of people as she will be asymptomatic. God help us!!!
Looks like Greece is next to go on the quarantine list. She missed Spain’s by 2 days. Hopefully she won’t be so lucky this time. However she disgusts me travelling like this. She should have quarantine for 14 days when she got back from Spain regardless to be a good human. It’s not like she has anything else to do with her days.

Oh and wait for it the new show she is on is Celebrity Karaoke Club 🤣😂🤣😂 She is so cringe!!

Reactions: 3
Looks like Greece is next to go on the quarantine list. She missed Spain’s by 2 days. Hopefully she won’t be so lucky this time. However she disgusts me travelling like this. She should have quarantine for 14 days when she got back from Spain regardless to be a good human. It’s not like she has anything else to do with her days.

Oh and wait for it the new show she is on is Celebrity Karaoke Club 🤣😂🤣😂 She is so cringe!!
OMG, but I know I will watch it just to see how bad it is.

Reactions: 1
Feeling a bit miserable today so may watch the Wright Family Workout again for a giggle😂
So sorry to hear you are feeling low, yes watch that workout it is genuinely funny for all the wrong reasons, hope you feel better soon.

All the Z listers have been to Greece recently. Must be a company paying them all as it’s no coincidence. No #ad on any of the posts though.

All the Z listers have been to Greece recently. Must be a company paying them all as it’s no coincidence. No #ad on any of the posts though.
Just looking at your avatar I wonder what JK is doing these days?

Reactions: 2
Greece is popular as its the only short haul place that is hot, safe and no quarantine required! Once all the z listers come it may not stay that way for long!

I couldn’t put my finger in who Jess’ fiancé reminds me of. Finally realize!! It’s Ken Doll Jessica Alves. No offense to Ken Doll.
It’s just such a similarity

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I couldn’t put my finger in who Jess’ fiancé reminds me of. Finally realize!! It’s Ken Doll Jessica Alves. No offense to Ken Doll.
It’s just such a similarity
He def has a plastic non moving looking face - weird!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.