Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the Stephen Lawrence murderers were well evil, how awful, I know its not her fault or anything but geez I would to be ashamed to be associated with people like that.
On seeing the IG you would think that cousin Elliot would have engineered better social distancing in his establishment and yes the poor waiters must be suffocating in those masks. I think Jess 's bloke looks a bit wimpy, certainly no match for the Wrights especially Carol, she will eat him for breakfast.

Spain is a Catholic country so is she Catholic as well. maybe she could get married in a Spanish church but people don't usually marry in a Cathedral in the UK unless they are royalty or have some kind of gongs.
After watching the story of the poor lads murder on itv the other night, I remembered what absolute scumbags they all are, even the way they carried on in court was sickening. Yeah me too, I’d cut all ties, who knows if they’re close but I believe this fella is living the high life in Marbella so no doubt they’re probably in touch and he probably goes to the restaurant!
No he doesn’t seem like their type does he, let’s face is Jess has probably settled for anything seeing as body clock is ticking lol

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Surprised she’s not in Marbella and visiting elliots restaurant that’s what they all do isn’t it? I’ll admit I went there in September for afternoon tea it was lovely but we didn’t see him.

Reactions: 4
Surprised she’s not in Marbella and visiting elliots restaurant that’s what they all do isn’t it? I’ll admit I went there in September for afternoon tea it was lovely but we didn’t see him.
She is! They’re all there now chavving it up 😂. My friend went last summer and said it was lovely too, Elliot was there and seemed nice she said

Reactions: 3
Makes me laugh how they say the restaurant is in Marbella, now way, it is in La Cala de Mijas which is about 22kms / 14 miles from Marbella. (I have lived on C del Sol for years). It does sound better if they say Marbella though. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh how they say the restaurant is in Marbella, now way, it is in La Cala de Mijas which is about 22kms / 14 miles from Marbella. (I have lived on C del Sol for years). It does sound better if they say Marbella though. :)
Didn't Marbella used to be the home for a lot of on the run gangsters from the UK in the 70's and 80's?

Reactions: 6
Me too! I haven’t been to the restaurant but when my friend went they got a taxi and it was about the distance you say. The clue is in the name really, Olivias La Cala 😂

Reactions: 5
Me too! I haven’t been to the restaurant but when my friend went they got a taxi and it was about the distance you say. The clue is in the name really, Olivias La Cala 😂
Sorry you’re totally right, I was thinking Marbella because that’s where I stayed, all the Towie lot were also there I saw them quite a few times. I do remember a taxi Ride to the restaurant so sorry

It is!!! It's right in the beach front in mijas. Not marbella. 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Just seen on Carol’s Instagram story Jess has decided to get up on the mic last night, bet all the others dinners loved it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just seen on Carol’s Instagram story Jess has decided to get up on the mic last night, bet all the others dinners loved it 😂
Saw that, I’m sure Jess thinks she’s Amy Winehouse she always sings Valerie 🤣 she’s deluded, been trying to be a singer for years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jess has released 2 singles and they BOTH peaked in the charts at no 36, I expect the exact same people bought both ie fameileeeeeee and friends who probably bought about a 100 each!!

I really hope we can "witness" this event on IG then:rolleyes:😃

On Jess 's stories on IG there is a video of ol man Wright singing Rhinestone cowboy and he is very very flushed and very very pissed:D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess singing in the restaurant is hilarious! Probably a good thing it’s half empty!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess has released 2 singles and they BOTH peaked in the charts at no 36, I expect the exact same people bought both ie fameileeeeeee and friends who probably bought about a 100 each!!

I really hope we can "witness" this event on IG then:rolleyes:😃

On Jess 's stories on IG there is a video of ol man Wright singing Rhinestone cowboy and he is very very flushed and very very pissed:D
The father is the gift that keeps on giving😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Jess singing in the restaurant is hilarious! Probably a good thing it’s half empty!
OMG I have only realised it was her by that white piano, I heard it earlier and didn't realise she is at best a karaoke singer in a backstreet pub and at worst doing an impression of donald duck having a panic attack, no way has she any musical talent.

• Haha
Jess’s fella has a full face of make up on. Mother & father wright must have to wring each other out at the end of every evening. Always seem to be pissed the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
[QUOTKE="Drea1984, post: 1875123, member: 91022"]
Jess’s fella has a full face of make up on. Mother & father wright must have to wring each other out at the end of every evening. Always seem to be pissed the pair of them
[/QUOTE]
Jess 's bloke just doesn't seem to fit in with them, I just think she has hooked him and won't let go.

Reactions: 3
[QUOTKE="Drea1984, post: 1875123, member: 91022"]
Jess 's bloke just doesn't seem to fit in with them, I just think she has hooked him and won't let go.
[/QUOTE]
Tick tock tick tock

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.