Jessica Wright (TOWIE/Mark Wright's sister)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are the type of chavs who go to Spain for the sun and beaches or swimming pools and get drunk in British restaurants. They have no interest (and possibly lack the ability) to learn Spanish and have no interest at in the country's culture and history. The sort of people I avoid like the plague.
Completely agree. Definition of hell

Reactions: 4
They are the type of chavs who go to Spain for the sun and beaches or swimming pools and get drunk in British restaurants. They have no interest (and possibly lack the ability) to learn Spanish and have no interest at in the country's culture and history. The sort of people I avoid like the plague.
I have just HAD to quote my own post, because there is a photo of Jess on Instagram today outside a Spanish cathedral and she has written "good morning" in Spanish, 2 fingered salute to my post then LOL!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have just HAD to quote my own post, because there is a photo of Jess on Instagram today outside a Spanish cathedral and she has written "good morning" in Spanish, 2 fingered salute to my post then LOL!!!
I wonder is that a hint to where she’s having the wedding?!

I had imagined her getting married on a beach, can't see her getting access to a cathedral.

Reactions: 3
Carol has written on IG (she is currently in Spain again for the first time since lockdown) that she had forgotten what it was like to be near the ocean oh ffs we have beaches in Britain we are an ISLAND Carol and its only been 3 and a bit months. Some people never go abroad because they cant afford it, and many can only afford 1 holiday per year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Carol has written on IG (she is currently in Spain again for the first time since lockdown) that she had forgotten what it was like to be near the ocean oh ffs we have beaches in Britain we are an ISLAND Carol and its only been 3 and a bit months. Some people never go abroad because they cant afford it, and many can only afford 1 holiday per year.
I saw this she was acting like it had been about 20 years since she had seen one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw that, she’s such a head. I just knew the Wrights would be straight on a plane as soon as they could be! God forbid they support some uk businesses instead after what’s happened! They get on my nerves, bunch of chavs

Reactions: 14
Jess on IG in her cousin's restaurant Olivias, seems very raucous with little notice of social distancing with dancing on tables etc, Jess singing away with her future husband who looks embarrassed. Jeez what a mob.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess on IG in her cousin's restaurant Olivias, seems very raucous with little notice of social distancing with dancing on tables etc, Jess singing away with her future husband who looks embarrassed. Jeez what a mob.
There’s zero social distancing going on whilst the poor staff are walking round in that heat with masks on! Not fair on them really. Oh god her fella looks like he wears more make up than Jess 😂 and yeah he looks embarrassed, he’s probably thinking someone rescue me from this lot of wannabes.
Talking of the Wrights, I read on Twitter the other night that Sadie is related to one of the horrible bastards involved in the Stephen Lawrence murder

I hope Leah’s mum kicks off at Jess wedding as revenge! 🤣
Now that would be tv gold 😂 I hope itvbe offer Jess a show for the wedding, as someone has already said it would be priceless 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I was thinking in the Spanish cathedral although that would probably be far too classy for Jess 😂
That looks like the main cathedral in Palma de Mallorca. No way would Jess 'rent' it for a wedding. Not sure if you even can. She'll probably end up having a beach wedding.

Just googled it, apparently you can get married there. Who knew?!

Reactions: 5
There’s zero social distancing going on whilst the poor staff are walking round in that heat with masks on! Not fair on them really. Oh god her fella looks like he wears more make up than Jess 😂 and yeah he looks embarrassed, he’s probably thinking someone rescue me from this lot of wannabes.
Talking of the Wrights, I read on Twitter the other night that Sadie is related to one of the horrible bastards involved in the Stephen Lawrence murder

Now that would be tv gold 😂 I hope itvbe offer Jess a show for the wedding, as someone has already said it would be priceless 🙈
Omg the Stephen Lawrence murderers were well evil, how awful, I know its not her fault or anything but geez I would to be ashamed to be associated with people like that.
On seeing the IG you would think that cousin Elliot would have engineered better social distancing in his establishment and yes the poor waiters must be suffocating in those masks. I think Jess 's bloke looks a bit wimpy, certainly no match for the Wrights especially Carol, she will eat him for breakfast.

That looks like the main cathedral in Palma de Mallorca. No way would Jess 'rent' it for a wedding. Not sure if you even can. She'll probably end up having a beach wedding.

Just googled it, apparently you can get married there. Who knew?!
Spain is a Catholic country so is she Catholic as well. maybe she could get married in a Spanish church but people don't usually marry in a Cathedral in the UK unless they are royalty or have some kind of gongs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.